~Pet Peeves Page~
My Jokes and Inspiration Pages
This page is dedicated to all of those people who drive the rest of us crazy with your annoying idiosyncracies.
Submit your favorite pet peeve:
- People that honk when it is obvious that no one in front of them is moving!
- People who are dumb enough to get drunk and then drive!
- Drivers that speed up when they know that the lane is ending and it's solid traffic, expecting someone to let them in at the last minute...ARGH!!!
- Blind drivers
- Slow drivers!
- People who don't use their turn signals
- People who drive the speed limit in the fast lane
- People who use their signals but never turn them off
- Adults who still blame their parents for their problems
- "Earth-First"ers picketing against logging...what do they think their their signs are made of?!? HEL-LO!!!
- People that come to America, can't speak a word of english and live better than Americans
- Smoking next to a dance floor.
- When people smoke at sporting events, like right next to the soccer field,
when some kid is having an asthma attack.
- When my boss talks to herself and makes moaning noises at her desk
- Political mudslinging!!! (Then we wonder where our kids get it!)
- People who call themselves Christian and then badmouth other religions
- My child's friend calling every 2 minutes
- People that make you wear something you don't want to wear
- Door to door evangelists, who wont go away
- Relatives who turn up unexpectedly
- People who boast over their victories
- An intelligent person not using it ..... such a waste!!
- Earth Firsters who don't have a job and get paid to take ours away
- People who judge by looks and not by personality
- People who hang up on answering machines
- When you don't have to guess if she's a bleach blond, it's toooooooooo obvious
- Fat women in white stretch pants with no underwear
- Guys who chew and then want a kiss! Eeewwww!
- Telemarketers who call at dinner time
- People who have "been everywhere and done everything"... not!
- Meddling Inlaws
- Everyone wanting to sue somebody for something
- People who refuse to admit when they're wrong and blame someone/thing else instead
- Sunday Christians (People who practice Christianity only on Sunday)
- Someone with abundance telling me "money doesn't buy happiness"
- When a guy says "Pull my finger" and thinks it's funny
- My pet peeve is the same know-it-all, obnoxious, BABY-BOOMERS who
castigated marriage, and made me shut off my XMAS LITES, and lambasted me
for not riding a SKINNY-TIRED BICYCLE in order to SAVE ENERGY, and
ridiculed my rusty old pick-up truck, are NOW riding their grandbabys
around in their GAS-GUZZLING "high-status" PANEL-DELIVERY TRUCKS!
(Sport-utility vehicles) They are no longer smoking pot, but are the local
"blue-nosed" guardians of my health. "Grandma" is no longer "burning her
bra," but is wearing a "Sweet kitty-cat love-love sweat-shirt," fallen
breasts, and a "Meaner-than-Hell" scowl on her face!
- People that are "anti-Bill Gates" because he was intelligent enough to get rich.
- Computers that freeze up all the time
- Rude and sick spam email that cannot be traced back! GO AWAY PEOPLE!
- EMAIL THAT IS ALL CAPITALS
- People pronouncing all the computer terms incorrectly and refuse to be corrected.
- Poor english
- Bad grammar, especially when it's in an email or on a website of a person who used to seem intelligent. There are some awesome websites out there that lose all credibility after the first spelling, grammatical or punctuation error.
- The sound of the drill in the dentist office!
- Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and the seat has been left up or peed on
- Being taken for granted
- Doctors offices - you make an appt. & you're on time (taking time off work) & you wait & wait...&...
- ratted matted dirty hair given a name and worn as if it's a style........
- When the toilet paper is empty & the new roll is left on the top of the empty holder
- Waste in Government
- Bodily emissions in confined spaces
- Ignorance in a time of Educational Awareness
- Poverty & homelessness while Gov't officials gets a raise for doing a great job
*Disclaimer: The peeves contained on this page do not neccessarily reflect those of the webmaster. Any similarities between peeves listed here and your annoying habits are purely coincidental...or not!
Peeves are perfect pets
Totally Ticked off Pet Peeves