NO FORMS TO FILL OUT-JUST COPY AND PASTE YOUR RESUME IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL
We will post your resume to the internet's top two resume banks FREE of Charge if we do not have a current job opening that you are interested in! (use of this service is by request only due to the confidential nature of resumes)
Our job is to help YOU locate a new position. We do the jobhunting for you! Since 1995 we have helped hundreds of candidates and recruiters expedite the job placement process. The job openings posted here are a small sample of the hundreds available. If you are interested in a specific job that you see, please indicate that in your email. Any other information which you feel would help us to better meet your needs is welcome. Please indicate your geographical preferences as well as your area of expertise.
Check below to see a few of the positions which are currently available. To apply for any of these positions (or to inquire about others ) copy and paste your resume into the body of an email .
Based in the midwest and serving the nation.
At this time we have no clients with entry level positions.
SAP Basis Security Specialist SAP Basis Consultant, experienced security specialist. Ideal candidate will have 4 years experience and will preferably be a US citizen, Green card or Canadian citizen. This is a 6 to 24+ month contract for the right candidate. Rate is up to $120 an hour including expenses. The company is a Tulsa, Oklahoma Manufacturer.
SAP Basis ConsultantsThree (3) SAP Basis Consultants experienced in performance and tuning,Oracle, HP Unix, EMC a plus. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years experienceand be US citizens, Green card or Canadian citizen. This is a long term contract that will last from 6 months to 4 years for the right candidates.Rate is up to $110 an hour including expenses. The company is a Northern New Jersey Technology company
SAP MM consultantWe currently have a position for a SAP MM consultant with Purchasing and automotive (both a must). This Manufacturing company is located in Auburn Hills, MI offers full benefits, paid relo and a salary of 95k. You will be involved in the upgrade of the current installation of 4.0B to 4.6C. An advanced degree plus 3-4 years of experience are required for this position.
SAP APO with pharma or chemical backgroundSAP APO
Consultants needed for contract or permanent position with
pharmaceutical company located near Philadelphia, PA.
*Duration:6 to 12 months or permanent
*Rate:$130+/hour DOE plus expenses or $ 130,000+ DOE
* SAP experience, 4 - 5 years
* SAP version 4.6
* SAP APO experience, 1-2 years
* Pharmaceutical or chemical experience a plus
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Solid business analyst skills, comfortable with planning and prototyping,proof of concept as well as pilot projects
Sr. SAP APO Configurator5 years SAP, 1 year APO,
100K+ (Market DOE)
Re-engineering Consultancy is looking for experienced
SAP APO consultants to design, implement and rollout
innovative, market-leading solutions. Company is
a global professional services firm focused on
providing e-business solutions and integration
JOB DESCRIPTION/REQUIREMENTS: In this position you will focus on implementing and customizing enterprise-wide solutions.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Works with client project teams and end-user staff to perform requirements analysis
* Facilitates client sessions to identify future state business processes and performs gap/fit analysis with SAP
* Develops expertise in certain subject areas, such as configuration, etc.
* Performs application configuration
* Identifies system integration requirements
* Prepares project deliverables ensuring high levels of quality and customer satisfaction
* Participates in the development of methodologies, approaches, and models
* A minimum of 1 to 2 years of SAP APO experience as a Functional Analyst with Hands-on configuration.
* 4 to 5 years of SAP experience as a Functional Analyst
* Pharmaceutical or chemical industry background a very big plus but not necessary
* Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to establish immediate credibility within the company and with clients and the capability to build consensus and achieve goals through influence versus direct line authority
* Ability to address difficult issues involving culture and organizational change
* Strong IT consulting or implementation experience with large companies in SAPĚ
* Ability to establish immediate credibility with the company and clients and the ability to build consensus and achieve goals through influence vs. direct line authority
* Desire to work and contribute in a team-oriented, information systems environment
* Creative analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good client interaction skills and ability to analyze client needs
* Ability to deal with all levels of a client's organization and facilitate meeting processes
Regional travel in the Philadelphia, NJ, NY and CT area with some national and on occasions international (Europe) travel.
A competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in the marketplace. Benefits include pre-IPO stock options, health care, 401K, structured training programs await you.
US/Canadian Citizens (or Green Card) Only Please. We are unable to sponsor H1 visas at this time. Thank you.
SAP SD/MM permanent position available with a
manufacturing company in Farmington, CT. This SD/MM opening is for
a team member who has 3-31/2 years of SD/MM experience.
The company will be doing a 4.0B upgrade to 4.6.
Excellent communication skills are required for this SD/MM position.
Very limited travel.
Salary- 95k plus 6k bonus every six months Excellent relo and Benefit packages
SAP MM consultant with a background in purchasing and
automotive required for this permanent position in Auburn Hills, MI.
You will be involved in the 4.0B to 4.6C upgrade. Full benefits
are included in this MM position, as well as relocation support.
Also offered is a matching 401k and daycare if needed.
Experience with the MM module
Experience in the PS module would be nice for this MM position, but not required. Training will be provided in PS if needed.
SAP PM Team Member or Team Lead Requirements for this SAP
PM postion include at least 2 implementations of the latest version
in a functional position. The PM candidate can live anywhere in the
US, with a preference for those on the East Coast. Travel will be
required. The SAP PM Perm position has full benefits including stock
options, 401k and bonus. Excellent training will be provided to keep
skills up to date.
Contract rate is $110+ or perm at $100-125k.
Interviews to be held immediately.