50 Ways to Love Your Husband
1. Communicate with him; never close him out.
2. Regard him as important.
3. Do everything you can to understand his feelings.
4. Be interested in his friends.
5. Ask his opinion frequently.
6. Value what he says.
7. Let him feel your approval and affection.
8. Protect him on a daily basis.
9. Be gently and tender with him.
10. Develop a sense of humor.
11. Avoid sudden major changes without disscussion and with giving him time to adjust.
12. Learns to respond openly and verbally when he wants to communicate.
13. Comfort him when he is down emotionally.
14. Be interested in what he feels is important in life.
15. Correct him gently and tenderly.
16. Allow him to teach you without putting up your defense.
17. Make special time available to him and your children.
18. Be trustworthy.
19. Compliment him often.
20. Be creative when you express your love, either in words or actions.
21. Have specific family goals for each year.
22. Let him buy things he considers necessary.
23. Be forgiving when he offends you.
24. Show him you need him.
25. Accept him the way he is; discover his uniqueness as special.
26. Admit your mistakes; don't be afraid to be humble.
27. Allow your husband to fail without ridicule.
28. Rub his feet or neck after a hard day.
29. Take time for the two of you to sit and talk calmly.
30. Go on a romantic outing.
31. Write him a letter occasionally, telling him how much you love him.
32. Surprise him with a card.
33. Express how much you appreciate him.
34. Tell him how proud you are of him.
35. Give advice in a loving way ONLY when he asks for it.
36. Defend him to others.
37. Prefer him over others.
38. Do not expect him to do activities beyond his emotional and physical abilities.
39. Pray for him to enjoy God's best in his life.
40. Take time to notice what he has done for you and the family.
41. Brag about him to other people behind his back.
42. Share your thoughts and feelings with him.
43. Tell him about your job if he is interested.
44. Take time to see how he spends his day, at work or at home.
45. Learn to enjoy what he enjoys.
46. Take care of the kids before dinner.
47. Straighten up the house before mealtime.
48. Understand his physical limitation if you have several children.
49. Treat him as if God stamped on his forehead, "HANDLE WITH CARE".
50. Remember anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions.
Remember your husband is given to you from God FOR LIFE! Make the best of your marriage and try one of these things today!