Do it Yourself Hydroponic Systems
This is How I make a Bato Bucket.
1. Start with a 99 cent 3 gallon bucket from the Dollar Store.
2. Use a hole saw to make a 7/8 inch hole about 1 inch from the bottom.
3. Use the parts shown in the pictures below.
4. Screw it together using a gob of silicone sealer.
5. The male adaptor goes inside and the female adaptor goes outside.
6. Both Elbows point downward.
7. Wrap the inside drain elbow with landscape cloth for a filter.
8. Fill it with cypress mulch.
9. Plant it and connect it to the system.