Hey, everyone, and welcome to my newest blog, Journal of The Not-So Plain 7th Grader. Everyone who has been reading or has read Journal of Your Average 12 Year Old Girl, I mus say that even though I've made this new blog, I CANNOT EDIT THAT ONE!!! Before I ever even MADE this one, there was no longer a Blog in my Blog Management Builder. Why, you ask? I'm not sure. Perhaps once I go to my mom's house, I can figure it out. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was so desperate to start a new blog with out deleteing the first one, I logged out and tried to remember a name I made long ago and the password. Maybe Dad's computer is just a freaking pile of junk! Oh, well... you'll all have to wait until then. But, since this journal will be for the first semester of my seventh grade year, (SAY IT WITH ME, my brothers and sister of the previous sixth grade. WE'RE NOT THE THE UNDER-LEOPARDS ANYMORE!) I guess I ought to put in my schedule:
1. Skills Living (nxt semester it'll be spanish)
2. Varsity Choir (I made it even though I was sick that day and had the most congested nose EVER!)
3. English (my fav subject for this year, since it'll be ALL writing now.)
4. Algebra 1 (7th grader is taking a ninth grade class, I know, I'll explain later.)
5. Texas History (actually, its social Studies, but that's ALL we're gonna be learning)
6. Science (Good-ye, 50-yr-old Aggie with the ponytail teacher, hello Girl's B-ball coach!)
7. Atheletics. (Go Volleyball and Soccor, Leopard's girls!)
So, and then after that I'm going thru about 2 hrs of Lighted Schools.
So, I hope the school year starts off good. Hoping for it to come soon so I can get to singing, writing, and hangin with my bestest of friends! Did that sound lame? Whatever, I don't have a diesease, its just that the summer has been incrediously BORING! Cee Uou All til the first day of school!