Site hosted by Build your free website today!


STREET LIGHTS: If you notice a street light has gone out, you may report it to the Town Clerk, who will pass it along to the electric company for repairs. This usually takes about 2 weeks for completion. It is helpful and will speed repairs if you will provide the number from the metal plate on the light pole, as this ensures that the repairmen go to the right lights.ROADS: The NC Department of Transportation is responsible for a number of roads with the Town limits, including: River Rd, Haywood Creek Dr, Hatcher Rd, Rossie Rd, Trent Woods Dr, Chelsea Rd, Country Club Rd, Edgehill Rd, West Wilson Creek Dr, Edgewood Dr, Circle Dr, Canterbury Rd, Fox Chase Rd, Windsor Dr, Park Dr, Forest Dr, Highland Ave,Foxhorn Rd,Steeplechase Rd, Huntmaster Rd, Side Saddle Ln, Bridle Path, Corral Cir, Abner Nash Ave, Trent Shores Dr, and Virginia Ave. Those roads not listed above are Town maintained roads. If you notice any problems along any road within the Town limits, however, you may report it to the Town Hall. We will follow up through the Town Maintenance Officer. TOWN DIRECTORY: The information in the Town Directory is provided by the Craven County Tax Office, from information which is, by law, in the public domain. It is not dependent upon a phone number being listed or unlisted. They make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the Town Directory, AND to honor an individual's wishes, if they should desire not to be listed. Should you note an error in your listing, or if you desire that you NOT be listed, please contact the Shopper at 633-1153. Likewise, should your name not be included for some reason and you wish that it be included.