The highest ideal of Therapy (Homeopathy) is to restore health rapidly, gently, permanently; to remove and destroy the whole disease in the shortest, surest, least harmful way, according to clearly comprehensible principles.
The Nature and Principles of Homeopathy
Homeopathy is the fastest growing system of Medicine, and, after conventional medicine, the most widely used.
Homeopathic remedies are derived from plant, animal, and mineral extracts and diluted in order to avoid unpleasant side effects. Homeopathic remedies help to hasten recovery by stimulating the vital force to rid the body of disease, helping it return to its healthy state. The homeopathic assessment takes into account a person's character, stress levels, lifestyle, level of exercise, diet, food preferences, family medical history, and effects of general factors, such as the weather, to provide a unique symptoms picture. Homeopathic remedies are selected, according to each individual case, to stimulate the body's own defense systems to heal body, mind and spirit in harmony. The principles of Homeopathic Medicine are based on principles of Natural Medicine:
1. To identify the causes and roots of the illness rather than treating single symptoms.
2. To recognize the healing power and ability of the body to heal itself.
3. To treat the patient with the most gentle and non-invasive way without producing harm.
4. To treat the Whole Person (not the part of the body) on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
5. To Prevent, rather than just treat, that can greatly reduce the risk of severe chronic conditions.
6. Disease should be treated by homeopathic Remedy that has some similarities to the disease manifestation (but not in identical way, as with vaccination).
7. Homeopathic Remedies should be prescribed in very diluted specific forms to stimulate the inner healing powers and to eliminate unwanted effects.
The law of Cure were partly devised by the Physician who established homeopathy in America, Dr. Constantine Hering. He state that cure takes place from the top of the body downward, from the inside outward. He added to the basic Homeopathic laws other particular state:
8. Small stimuli encourage living systems, Medium stimuli impede them, and Strong stimuli tend to stop or destroy them altogether .
9. The quantity of action necessary to effect a change in nature is the least possible, and the decisive amount is always the minimum.
10. Functional Symptoms are produced by the Vital Force in exact proportion to the profundity of the disturbance, and functional symptoms come before Structural change.
Therapeutic products SEARCH Inside OUR SITES -- To Find UNIQUE NATURAL THERAPEUTIC PRODUCTS for YOU! Just type the name of Ailment you are suffereing. For example ALLERGY and click ENTER