POSITIVE PIT BULLS - Pit Bull Rescue - Education - Advocacy - Adoption
CURRENT POSITIVE PITS IN SEARCH OF A FOREVER HOME:
- NOAH - Noah is a 14wk old (as of April23rd) male pit bull mix. He is dark brindle with minimal white (mostly on chest). He has begun his basic obedience training and housetraining. He is doing well. A very focused and caring dog.
- ROWDY - Rowdy is a 14wk old (as of April23rd) male pit bull mix. He is a lighter brindle (almost tiger like) with a white stripe down his nose and white on his chest. He has begun his basic obedience training and housetraining. He is doing well. A big time cuddle bug.
- BABY - A beautiful jet black pit bull-heeler cross. She is 8 months old and truly believes the world was put here for her. She LOVES everyone.
- BUDDY - Buddy is a very tall and handsome fawn brindle, 2yr old neutered male pit bull. An extremely elegant dog. Buddy is excelling in his obedience training and would love a home to call his own.
- SCRAPPY - Scrappy is a 3 year old male pit bull mix. He is tan and white in coloring. Scrappy is still very shy, but is coming around well at his current foster home. He is a very obedient young man and loves to please.
- SIR MALCOLM - What a wonderful find. A regal, mature (7yrs) male Boxer/Pit Bull mix. He has learned the mistakes of the young and is ready to be your loyal, obedient companion.
- MIKE - Mike is quite a character....loving, goofy, protective and intelligent all in one package. A very handsome Bulldog/Pitbull cross who is dark brindle and white in color. Mike is 1yr old./
- OTHER GREAT DOGS IN SEARCH OF FOREVER HOMES:
- CHAMP - Champ is a very resiliant little fellow. What stories he could tell. A very handsome husky/shepard mix that is ready to steal your heart with his piercing blue eyes and loving personality.
- ROSIE - Rosie is a female, purebred English Foxhound. She is 1.5 years old. Anyone interested in Search and Rescue - Rosie would be a great candidate. How about a jogging partner - Rosie is up for the challenge.
- AJHA - Ajha is a female, 35#, fawn SharPei. A VERY sweet natured dog that loves everyone. However, she would prefer a home without cats.
- POSITIVE PIT BULLS IS FUNDED SOLELY ON DONATIONS. ALL MONIES GO TOWARDS THE MEDICAL - DAILY - AND REHABILITATIVE NEEDS OF RESCUED PIT BULLS. MONIES ALSO HELP TO SUPPORT THE 'SAFETY AROUND DOGS' EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN. MAKE A DONATION IN MEMORY OF SOMEONE OR A BELOVED PET AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO OUR UP AND COMING MEMORIAL WALL. A LINK WILL BE POSTED TO THIS SITE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS. WAGS AND LICKS FROM ALL THE PITTIES IN NEED.
Some of my favorite sites
A wealth of information on pit bulls.
Another great pit bull site.
A very extensive list of pit bull rescues in the U.S.
A must for any dog.
A natural way to help pets under stress.
"The moral progress of a nation can be judged by the way it treats its animals" - Gandhi
The 'true' heart of the working pit bull.
Would you REALLY be able to identify a PITBULL if you had to? See if you can find the pitlbull? I bet you'll get it wrong at least twice.
Positive Press for the Pitbull
Does PETA truly help ALL animals? Be informed!
THE CURRENT ADOPTION FEE IS $75.00. THIS FEE INCLUDES SPAYING/NEUTERING, VACCINES, AND A MANDATORY 8 WEEK TRAINING CLASS FOR THE DOG AND NEW OWNER. BEFORE AN ADOPTION CAN BE COMPLETED AN ADOPTION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED AS WELL AS A HOME INSPECTION. THE FILLING OUT OF A FORM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A GUARANTEED ADOPTION. NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE PERSONALLY. OUR GOAL IS TO ENSURE THE HAPPINESS OF BOTH PARTIES.....THE DOG AND THE NEW OWNER. WE WANT TO ENSURE A FOREVER MATCH. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYONE LISTED PLEASE EMAIL THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR......EMAIL ANYWAYS. WE MAY HAVE NEW DOGS THAT ARE NOT YET LISTED AND WE WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO PUT YOU ON OUR WAITING LIST AS A PRE-APPROVED OWNER. POSITIVE PITS IS LOCATED IN AZTEC, NM. THUS, PROSPECTIVE OWNERS WOULD NEED TO LIVE WITHIN A RESPECTABLE DISTANCE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER WITH POSITIVE PIT BULL UPDATES AND SOME GREAT FREE TRAINING TIPS PLEASE EMAIL THE ADDRESS BELOW WITH 'NEWSLETTER' IN THE SUBJECT LINE. THANK YOU!