Here there are two sets of rules. There is The Trainer Rules, and The Owner Rules. The owner rules are for the owner of the horse being trained, and trainer rules are for the trainer training the horse.
Back To The Trainers Hall
- 1. You can only train 1 horse a day.
- 2. You can't train more then 5 points on one horse a day.
- 3. You have the right to say that you wll not train for someone.
- 4. You can't up your training fee in the middle of training someone's horse.
- After training a horse, you must post in Point Updates saying which horse you just trained that day, and how many points you trained it for. Then you go to the main page, and then go to Updates, and say who you trained the horse for and for how much. Then I will transfer the money. Over accounts.
- 1. You are NOT allowed to go in the 'Train' area(unless you are also the trainer).
- 2. You must give your horse one week to rest after being trained before entering a show.
- 3. You are not allowed to demand a trainer trains your horse.