Welcome to the Rules. Obey them or don't play. Remember, I, Jane, has the right to break any rule, anytime, and has the right to refuse the right to play this game to ANYONE.
- No imatating any of the staff, or especially me, Jane.
- You can swear, but not badly.
- I have the right to refuse anyone to play this game, and to break the rules.
- Absolutely NO Cybering. By Cybering you automaticly are banned from EVER playing again.
- No insulting anyone. If you are insulted, then report them in the OOC. If you insult someone, then you are fined 10k.
- Only one person can win the treasure hunt.
- People like Jockeys, Vets, Farriers, Trainers, Doctors... They do NOT have to work for you, unless they sign a contract to be your whatever.
- No ignoring me, Jane.
- Tell me if you don't have a computer of your own and can't get online often. That way I can allow you to hire a helper for your account.
- No sharing accounts, unless you hire a helper with permission from me.
- To Own a stable you must have been playing the game for at least one month, you must have over 5 horses, and you must pay 1 million dollars for one, unless one is for sale at a lower price..
- You may only send a horse to the Humane Association if the owner has not paid for the last two months.
- If you wish to board at a stable then remember, you must follow their rules as well as my rules.
- No Inbreeding. That is a $1000 fine, and the breeding is deleted.
- No horses from real life, unless you own them.
- You can't have a
- You can't have the name of the horse with a stable's name in ownership. Example: Blueridge Farm's Blue Bonnet. That way the name doesn't have to be changed when