Welcome to My Hideaway
Hi, my name is Beth Trigg and this is my favourite hideaway, up in the Canadian Rockies. Feel free to make yourself at home and have a look around. There is coffee in the pot on the stove and some freshly baked muffins warming in the oven. Relax and take your time, but please sign my guestbook on the way out so I can see what you thought of my hideaway. Happy viewing!
Ten Facts about me
- I live in Barwell, Leicestershire in England
- I have Four pets at present: One dog called Missy (she's a cutie), Two lovebirds called Frankie and Bennie and a Chinese Water Dragon called Drexyl
- I am a Student Nurse at Coventry University in Coventry, England.
- I also work part time as a Community Care Assistant going around to people's houses and helping them with homecare.
- When I am not studying or working, I am a member of the ST. Johns Ambulance in Hinckley, Leicestershire and go to various events where I am a First Aider.
- For fun I like to swim, cycle, read and chat on the internet
- I have quite a large family spread out over several continents but my favourite places to visit are America and Canada!
- My grandma was American and I think that is where my heart lies, I am planning to move to the States once I am a qualified Nurse or Health Visitor!
- My favourite colours are Purple and Black.
- My favourite food is Indian or Mexican.
My Favorite Web Sites
Angelfire - Free Home Pages