1. Rural: Of, relating to, or characteristic of the country.
2. Melancholy: Sadness or depression of the spirits
3. Nonchalant: Seeming to be coolly unconcerned or indifferent
4. Anarchy: Absence of any form of political authority.
5. Pacifist: Inclined or disposed to peace; not quarrelsome or unruly
6. Fortitude: Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage.
7. Enigma: One that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable.
8. Humble: Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
9. Obsequious: Full of or exhibiting servile compliance; fawning.
10. Balderdash: nonsense
11. Complement: Something that completes, makes up a whole, or brings to perfection
12. Queue: A line of waiting people or vehicles.
13. Quotidian: Everyday; commonplace.
14. Perturb: To disturb greatly; make uneasy or anxious.
15. Vociferous: Making, given to, or marked by noisy and vehement outcry.