TEST (refer to these poems if needed)
1) Write one example of alliteration that you see in
any of the poems?
2) List the rhyme scheme in the poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
the theme in the first poem
4) Name the attend audience in the third poem Edward Kamau Brathwaite: Limbo?
5) State the theme in the third poem?
6) Define the word meter?
7) Explain the author’s main purpose of writing Ono no Komachi: The hue of the cherry?
8) Summarize the poem Bishnu Dey: ASPIRATION into one message?
9) Name the attended author for the poem Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
10) Describe the imagery in the poem ECE AYHAN: Sword?
11) List the attended audience for the poem Bishnu Dey: ASPIRATION?
12) Use personification in a sentence?
13) Compute the type of poem
14) Come up with your own example of onomatopoeia?
15) Describe how the enjambment helps the flow of
16) Identify the theme in the poem Edward Kamau Brathwaite: Limbo?
17) Construct your own example of a metaphor?
18) Analyze what the authors trying to get across in the Limbo?
19) Does the poem Limbo have any enjambment?
20) How many line is a sonnet?
21) What do you think of the poem the Charcoal- Seller?
1) “Through the web of the wind” from the poem aspiration.
2) A A B A C C D E D E F G F H H G H
3) That hard work pay off