Grammar and Writing
Find the correct use of pronouns by filling in the blanks provided. Some blanks will have clues to help you find the answer.
1. _______ left his wallet on the bus.
2. ________ was grounded for two weeks.
3.__________ (plural 3rd person) said that the teacher got fired.
4. __________(plural first person) decided to have Mexican food for lunch.
5. Iíll help _________ on your homework. (2nd person)
6. I helped ____________ make an ďAĒ on the test. (3rd person plural)
7. ________ cleaned the whole house by myself. (1st person)
8. Could you help ________ me with my homework?(1st person plural)
9. She kissed ________ goodbye. (3rd person singular)
10. ________ was happy to have a new born baby. (3rd person singular)