Direction: Use the correct Conjunction to fill in the blanks in each sentence.
1. Would you rather watch TV ___________________, go to the movies?
2. I didnít do the project________________________, do the homework.
3. I wanted a new pair of pants ________________________, I went to go buy me some yesterday.
4. Bill left the stove on all day __________________________, no fire started.
5. I want to use a sentence with it __________________________, I canít think of any other words.
6. I gave her a new pen ______________________________ a new journal.
7. His dad gave him a bike _____________________________ Christmas.
8. I couldnít think of what to get him ________________________his birthday.
9. My dad gave me $35 _________________________ I can go to Six Flags.
10. Do I want to wear the red shirt _____________________ the blue shirt?