1. Sosso, a cruel sorcerer named Soumaoro.
2. Balla Fasseke and Sundiataís half sister Nana Triban
3. Hundred white bulls, hundred white rams, and hundred white cocks
4. Her brother sent her by forse to become Soumaoro wife.
5. Frist, she latter him and make him jelous then she became his confidante and pretended to hate Sundiata.
1. The serpent God.
2. Learning, laws, and the ancient calendar.
3. His magic smoking mirror that showed him his old, sagging face.
4. He found out about what had happened last night.
5. He asked his followers to burn down his palace and abandon his city.
1. His army featured gods, tiger, bears, and leopards.
2. He looked like he was oxen-horned and was a giant.
3. Huang Di came to defend his imperial throne, where Chi You demanded it.
4. Huang Diís secret weapon was his daughter Ba and she went trough the flood and with the heat coming from her body dried up the water form the flood.
5. He made a drum that was from a sea monster hide.
South America Myth.
1. The Jaguar is the master of fire.
2. They had to eat their meat raw.
3. The Jaguar was able to use bows and arrows to help him hunt, and the normal people had to scramble in order to catch the animals for their food.
4. To taught him to hunt with bows and arrows.
5. He killed the jaguarís wife and stole his fire, they believe that he is living alone in the jungle, wary of civilization, waiting for revenge.
6. The serpent God.
7. Learning, laws, and the ancient calendar.
8. His magic smoking mirror that showed him his old, sagging face.
9. He found out about what had happened last night.
He asked his followers to burn down his palace and abandon his city.