Grammar and Writing
Directions: Use the blanks provided to write an adjective. Use the
clues provided in the parenthesis to give you hints on which type of
adjectives to use.
1. The house was _________________.(color)
2. There were _______________________ students in the class room.
3. After 11:59am it is now the _______________________. (time of day)
4. You could tell the boy was ________________________ by his accent.
(type of nationality)
5. His ______________________ shoes were very shiny. (noun acting as a
6. Mary had to retake the test for the _____________________ time.
(number of times)
7. ________________ dog ran away last week. (possessive adjective)
8. _________________ mother grounded him for a week. (possessive
pronoun acting as adjective)
9. I wanted all of ____________________ bicycles. (demonstrative
10. The _____________________ game was very fun. (type of game)