"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." -Albert Einstein
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do you do this?Well because it interests us thats why!
2. Have you ever seen a ghost?During an investigation no. However many of us have seen one at one time or another. All of us have had strange and unexplained experiences in our lives.
3. Are you with the Indiana Ghost Trackers?No. It is nothing personal with the Indiana Ghost Trackers, they seem to have a great organization. We all work diffrent shifts and most of our trips are not planned far in advance. Indiana Ghost Trackers have meetings, specific times and dates for investigations which would be impossible for us to make. It wouldn't be fair to join any type of organization when we cannot contribute much.
4. Can I go with you on your next hunt?Your welcome to come along if the time ever comes when we can set a date and stick to it. Our work schedules often conflict with time and dates. We often go out late at night (12-3am sometimes) and on the spur of the moment. So please do not be offended if an invitation for a ghost hunt never comes. However feel free to email us and we will put you on the list of interested people if we can get away from work for awhile and plan something fun.
5. What kind of equipment do use?Cameras, video cameras, flashlights, and maybe a recorder. To get technical a Canon S70 Digital Camera, which does still pictures and video. A Canon S50 Digital Camera which also does still pictures and video, but not full screen video as the S70 does. As well as a Kodak 3mp digital camera, A Sony HI8 Digital Video Camera with nightvision, a radioshack personal voice recorder and the most important peices of equipment, some highpowered very bright flashlights! Usually we have extra batteries with us.
|All Content Copyrighted © Southern Indiana Ghosts|