R.J. "Bones" Hall
- BIRTHDATE: 11-24-84
- NUMBER: 84
- ROOKIE YEAR: 2004
- NUMBER OF YEARS RUN IN DERBY'S: 7
- FAVORITE TYPE OF CAR: 1971-1973 GM Sedans.
- WHERE R.J. HAS DRIVEN: Shelbyville IN, Greenfield IN, Martinsville IN, Rushville IN, Noblesville IN, Connersville IN, Oregon IL, Marion County Fairgrounds IN, Lucas Oil Stadium.
- FAVORITE TRACK: Shelby County
- FAVORITE CAR EVER RAN: 1989 Lincoln Town Car. It was the cleanest car I have ran and it got me my best finish to date. I was under built for the show but still managed to bring home second place that night.
- HOW HE GOT HIS START IN DEMO: : I always wanted to
derby so in 2003 I called Brad and he found me my first
- CAR(S) FOR UPCOMING SEASON (2010): 1972 Chevy Impala (4-door), 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville (4-door)
- DERBY SCHEDULE FOR THIS SEASON (2010): 4 total, Noblesville IN, Rushville IN, 2 at Marion County Fairgrounds IN.
- ADVICE TO ROOKIES: Stay Off the Logs.
- QUOTE: What just happened to me?
Email R.J at: firstname.lastname@example.org