Jeff "Evel" Beyer
- BIRTHDATE: 10-24-61
- NUMBER: 86
- ROOKIE YEAR: 1981
- NUMBER OF YEARS RUN IN DERBY'S: 28
- FAVORITE TYPE OF CAR: 1975 4-door post chevys
- WHERE JEFF HAS DRIVEN: Nashville IN, Shelbyville IN, Martinsville IN, Franklin IN, Lebanon IN, Connersville IN, Cloverdale IN, Oregon IL, Marion County Fairgrounds IN, Indiana State Fairgrounds.
- FAVORITE TRACK: Martinsville IN, lots of room to maneuver.
- FAVORITE CAR EVER RAN: There are two, both were 1972 Cadillac Fleetwoods. The first was in 1984 and the second was in 2003. Both had the 472's in them and had lots of power, I could push anything I wanted out of my way.
- HOW YOU GOT YOUR START IN DEMO: In 1981 Tom Bruhn, captain of PRC Demo Team, let me use his pre-run 71 Pontiac Catalina. I had to do some body work, give it a quick tune up, and get some tires on it before it was ready to go. I ran it the second night at Marion County and got 4th in my heat before I lost a driveshaft.
- CAR(S) FOR UPCOMING SEASON (2010): 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis (4-door)
- DERBY SCHEDULE FOR THIS SEASON (2010): 2 at Marion County IN,
- ADVICE TO ROOKIES: Hold on and get out of my way! No crying!
- QUOTE: "Keep crashin till they're all used up."
Email Jeff at: email@example.com