Brad The Wizard of Hoi Rode
- BIRTHDATE: 11-14-79
- NUMBER: 79, or 79x
- ROOKIE YEAR: 1996
- NUMBER OF YEARS RUN IN DERBY'S: 15
- FAVORITE TYPE OF CAR: 1974-1976 Oldsmobiles.
- WHERE BRAD HAS DRIVEN: Columbus IN, Nashville IN, Frankfort IN, Martinsville IN, Shelbyville IN, Franklin IN, Greenfield IN, Cloverdale IN, Georgetown IL, Marion County Fairgrounds IN, and The RCA Dome.
- FAVORITE TRACK: Franklin, IN
- FAVORITE CAR EVER RAN: A 1974 Buick Estate Wagon, it was the first roundback wagon I ever ran. It was somewhat rusty but I pounded all day with that back end and it never got hurt.
- HOW HE GOT HIS START IN DEMO: It's just something I have always wanted to do since as far back as I can remember. So at 15 I got my first car and just tried to figure things out as I went.
- CAR(S) FOR UPCOMING SEASON (2010): 1976 Oldsmobile 98 (4-door), 1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (4-door), 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis (4-door)
- DERBY SCHEDULE FOR THIS SEASON (2010): 5 shows total. Spring Explosion, Metal Mayhem, Greenfield IN, and 2 at Marion County IN.
- ADVICE TO ROOKIES: Whatever kind car you get make sure it runs good. It doesn’t matter how strong you make the body if the engine is junk you wont have a chance, but you do have a shot to win in a rusty car with a good motor. Your derby car should run better then your street vehicle.
- QUOTE: Huh? I've never seen that happen before.
Email Brad at: firstname.lastname@example.org