AlertDialer (X10 Phone Control)
Last updated: December 25th 2010
*** This is Free Ware Software ***
- Released by Me to the Public as FreeWare
- Without any strings/Pop-ups or Time limits
- Fully Functional for Private use and May Not be Sold
- Thus by downloading this software, you agree to not hold myself or anyone else responsible for any damages that may occur directly or indirectly from its usage!
- Please understand that they are provided, as is, with no expressed or implied warranties.
- X10® is in no way responsible for this software or its defects.
Any problems or if you wish the zipped files please feel free to e-mail me
Find out how others are using this!
Standard version is now compatible with Windows 7 and a 64 bit OS
Basic (Fax modem version, Voice modem will work with it)
Standard (Voice modem Current build)
AlertDialer Plus (Voice modem Current build)
What you need:
1: ActiveHome Pro installed or the SDK and a CM15a connected, May work with the Cm19A FireCracker (not tested)
2: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3.5 )you can find it here:
3: You'll need a Voice modem for this to work. I think a softmodem (WinModem) will work althought I haven't tested one
4:You'll need the Speech SDK for additional voices,
you can find it here:
Microsoft Speech SDK5.1
If you find this program useful a Small donation will mean Continued development!
AlertDialer now in version 22.214.171.124
- Displays Caller ID (service must be supplied from your TelePhone company)
- Plays a Ring wave for each ring(configurable)
- Speaks caller info (Caller Id service must be supplied from your TelePhone company)
- Saves a caller log file (Caller Id service must be supplied from your TelePhone company)
- Dials 2 trusted numbers (configurable)until it connects with one
- Answers Only Trusted Numbers(Caller Id service must be supplied from your TelePhone company)
- Plays a sound file or TTS on connection(configurable)
- Sends a X10 command on ring or caller ID (configurable)
- Program may be remotely closed with 0*
- Lists your devices with the key pad press of 00*
- speaks your calls recieved with key pad press of 000*
- Activates one device per call On or Off
- Start any program via as short cut placed in it's Shortcuts folder
- Redials on premature disconnect (if star key isn't pressed)
- Can be run from batch file syntax AlertDialer
- Auto creates a batch file for you from pull down
- Displays an Animated face (configurable)which lip syncs to TTS
- TTS informs you what device was turned On or Off
- Modems(comunication devices) are now selectable you still need a voice modem for it to work
- The program can be started minimized
- AlertDialer will now auto update and shows update download status
- has a Update Pop Up screen showing newest version adds/fixes
- Now configureable for 4 diferent views depending on what you wish visible!
- listens for X10 activity and will dial out on a trigger you set.