Bon's Book of Praise ESK.
1. These are the words of Bon: Thou, O Jehovih! Who can fashion Thee with words, or show Thy immensity? Where stood Thy feet in the time of Creation or rested Thy hand!
2. Thou Present and Afar! Thou Who art older than time, O Jehovih! Thou Dealer in worlds; where can I write the wonder of Thy name!
3. O That I had a standing place to see Thee! That I could come to an understanding with My Creator! To find wisdom for my song; a dialogue in the words of the Almighty!
4. Sing to Him, O Yavist, thou farthest star, and thy boundless firmament! And Neopodis, ye brightest shining heavens, which He created. Give the boundary of Jehovih's Person, O thou universe!
5. Thou that made me! By Thy sweet breath overspread the world with life and song. How shall I render Thee praise; in Thy glory make my speech acceptable!
6. Who hath considered the All Light, or found the Cause of the brightness of the sun, Thy great symbol? Or the power of Thy hand that stood him in the midst of heaven?
7. Or knoweth the times of Thy labor and the birth of thy worlds? Or counteth the stars Thou hast created! Yea, or knoweth the history of the least of all of them?
8. O that I could fashion a thought of Thy greatness; or conceive the breadth of Thy arms! Thou Whole Compriser! Thou All Perfect, Jehovih!
1. Sing unto the All Giver, Jehovih! Praise Him, O all ye people, with great rejoicing. And all ye living that dwell on the face of the earth.
2. And ye young that are skipping and playing; and ye birds that carol to the Almighty. His seed is sown abroad. His fruit springeth from stones that are moldered to dust.
3. In the waters of the earth, and in the air above the earth, Jehovih hath spoken: Come forth and live, O ye that swim, and ye that fly in the air. The Great Spirit hath touched the fountains of the deep.
4. The air of heaven is peopled with His breath. The song of everything that liveth proclaimeth Thee, Jehovih. Thou Person of all persons.
5. O that I could sum up the multitude of their songs and rejoicings. What a world of testimony in Thy praise! All my life I would sing them over and over.
6. Thou Quickener unto life. Thou All Father. Who hath counted Thy inventions and the multiplicity of Thy living creatures?
7. Open the way, O earth, for the songs of His beloved; give ear and rejoice because of the glee of His household. They shall dance forever before the Almighty.
8. Stir them up with love and caresses, O Father! Show them the splendor of Thy creations, perfect in the glow of Thy firelight.
1. O Thou, Jehovih, give me words rich in Thy praise; my soul is like a fountain springing up out of the earth.
2. I would look upon Thee; into Thy face, O my Creator, who taketh away my breath by the awe of Thy countenance.
3. Thou, who fashioned the broad earth and the high heavens! O, the works of Thy hand, Jehovih!
4. Where shall I start with my song unto Thee; or find words to laud the Almighty?
5. Proclaim His Unity, O my beloved; proclaim Him, in one breath, together, O all ye people. Jehovih! Jehovih!
6. O that I could magnify words to Thy Omnipotence, or hold up the perfection of Thy Person in fine speech!
7. But I am as one distracted by the over-whelming scene. My words cripple and halt continually before Thy surprising creations.
8. O that I could find a starting point; or knew a way to make rhymes and meters without rules, like the works of Jehovih!
1. Almighty! Almighty! Love Abounding! Who gathered up the dust of the earth, as a wind, with judgment and forethought; and sorted the substance thereof and shaped it.
2. None but Thee, Jehovih, looked on or knew Thy proceedings. And to one Thou saidst: Be thou a beast of the field; and to another: Be thou a serpent; and to another: Be thou a wild beast of the forest.
3. And they ran forth at Thy command, every one to his place, rejoicing in the work of Thy hand. And I looked thereon, O Thou Almighty! What work of perfection in each, even to the flesh and bones.
4. But Thou turnedst mine eyes inward, and I saw the wisdom of the serpent and the beast; and the thoughts and desires of their understanding, how perfectly Thou hast made them.
5. I saw the love Thou gavest each unto its own kind; yea, even the serpent gathered up her young, because of her love, to shield them from harm.
6. O that I could find the first Cause of the judgment of every living thing! To come close to the Almighty; to question Him!
7. Thou Who shapedst a moiety of earth, and said: Be thou a bird, with feathers! Fly and sing! And it went forth, upward in the air of heaven, rejoicing in Thy name, Jehovih!
8. To another: Be thou an eagle; in ice and snow freeze not; above the clouds proclaim the Almighty!
1. Sing unto Jehovih, O all ye living! Proclaim His love, which He gave unto all! Every one, that lovest to live on, to die not.
2. O the weeping and wailing, when thy kin goeth down in death! Thy call unto the Almighty to prolong yet a while the time of thy love! or to hear the song of him that is dead!
3. In Jehovih's praise is the wail of thy anguish; thy great sorrow, the love of the Almighty; the fountain of song and paradise. Sing on, O earth, Jehovih, forever!
4. O that I could answer them, Jehovih! that I could show them Thy fullness, which encompasseth the universe! To show them the testimonies of the thread of Thy love!
5. I will have my discourse with Thee, Thou Ever Present! In the harmony of Thy loves will I immerse my soul! Thou, the Fountain and Source of my contemplation.
6. Thou, Who art all; my Creator, Who gavest me judgment and perception to search into the magnitude of Thy creations.
7. Who shall frame a song, or find words to laud the Almighty! Thou art the Throne and the Empire. Thy footstool, the sun and moon and stars!
8. O that I may prolong my vision of Thee, and pursue the thread of Thy creations to the fountain-head. Thou, without a boundary, where all things utter Thy praise forever!
1. Sing unto Him, O ye mountains; and send unto Him the sound of rippling waters, O ye valleys!
2. And all ye singing winds of heaven! Ye whistling wind, on the high mountains, and thou whispering breeze on the plain!
3. Praise Him, thou lightning, and thou peal of thunder! Rend ye the air of heaven in Jehovih's praise!
4. Sing to Him, thou surging river, and thou moaning sea of waters! He playeth as on the harp, with the dumb elements.
5. His strains are mighty! His tunes are the hum and whir of falling waters. Sing to Jehovih, O ye great water-falls!
6. Chant ye everlastingly, and write His name in the bow that perisheth not, forever.
7. He that tuneth the forests to sing in the clouds; that stringeth His instrument with hemlock and pine and cedar.
8. Who maketh the forests beat time to His strains. Praise ye Jehovih, forever and ever.
1. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O thou sea of lands. Ye boundless prairies, that stretch out to the horizon, to the rising sun and to the setting thereof in a sea of fire.
2. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty. Praise Him, O ye towering mountains, ye mighty walls of heaven! And thou everlasting snow, shining like diamonds in the sun.
3. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O ye colors that overspread the heavens. Ye clouds of purple and yellow and burning gold, and in flames of fire.
4. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O ye green meadows and ye waving fields of wheat and corn. And ye ripened harvests that beckon and wave like sheets of gold.
5. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O ye far-off Blue Mountains, and ye defiant Black Hills. In sombre hue and silent majesty, proclaim Him! Eternity! Eternity!
6. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O ye Rocky Mountains. In the long wall of your mightiness proclaim the power of His hand and great majesty!
7. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O ye Sierra Nevadas. In your everlasting snow and mighty forests. Your fearful hanging rocks, above the clouds!
8. Praise Jehovih, the Almighty! Praise Him, O ye great rivers, that gallop down from the Alleghanies, the Rocky Mountains and Sierra Nevadas; that travel so far to the mighty oceans.
1. Proclaim Him, O ye Andes and Cordilleras, stretching avast and on high, ye monuments of the Almighty!
2. Praise His majesty, O ye Himal Layas, and ye Akai Shine, ye foot-prints of Jehovih!
3. Praise His greatness, O ye Thia Shan, and ye Tapa Ling, that feed the Pacific, the Daughter of Jehovih.
4. Sing unto Him, O all ye mountains of the earth; proclaim His power, which stood you up by the touch of his hand.
1. Where is a God like unto Thee, Jehovih? Whose kaleidoscope is millions of suns!
2. Whose breath blew upon thee, O earth! And thy voice joined in the songs of the stars!
3. Whose breath blew upon thee, O Earth! And thy fire was congealed, and the heat run low!
4. Praise thou the All Person, Whose mighty hand stayed the fire! And cooled the flaming earth.
1. Sing to the Almighty, ye heirs of Zarathustra, whose flesh was the food of lions.
2. Sing to the Creator, Zarathustra's Almighty, the Eolin that spake in the wind.
3. Sing to the followers of the Great Spirit! The Zarathustrians who forfeited their flesh and blood for Him.
4. Sound loud His name, the E-O-Ih of the Zarathustrians, that sang Him on high!
1. Praise ye the Almighty for Abraham and Brahma and Po. And their followers that plodded along in the dark days.
2. Praise ye the Supreme Being, ye followers of them, ye line of the Light of the Great Spirit.
3. To glorify the Creator in after generations, by the wisdom of His choice, Who rose up great harvests in Vind'yu and Egupt and Chine'ya.
4. Sing in his praise forever, the Creator, the Almighty. Shout long and loud in the glory of Jehovih, Fashioner of mighty peoples.
1. O thou, Moses, and, thou, Capilya, and Chine; sing ye unto Jehovih! Rejoice ye in the time of the Almighty! Into separate gardens in the same time the Creator singled you out unto his own glory.
2. Fashioned he, the Almighty, three souls magnified unto the glory of His work. Sing unto the Creator for those that toiled in the days of darkness for the glory of the Almighty!
3. Praise ye the Great Spirit, ye followers of Moses, Capilya and Chine. Sing a new song to the Almighty! His eye hath witnessed the toil and sorrow of His chosen.
4. And all ye followers of the chosen of the Almighty; glorify Him in the highest; sing unto the Great Spirit, forever and ever.
1. The Almighty calleth from the boundaries of the firmament down to the sands of the earth in glory of His creations.
2. Proclaim His name with the hands of those that knew not speech. Give them the sign of the Rising Sun, the High Noon and the Shades of Evening.
3. The Almighty, Whose breath bloweth millions of worlds in the circuit of the universe! Whose pulse is the flight of countless suns and stars!
4. Praise ye the Almighty, Whose triumph encircleth the world. Let the races of man proclaim Him forever.
1. Where are Thy singers, Jehovih? Who have beholden the vastness of the Creator! And the times and the splendor of Thy universe.
2. And the adoration that slumbereth but for a season, and then bursteth like a world on fire! Whom Thou appointest from time to time to sing of Thee.
3. Sing unto the Almighty. He spandeth the times of millions of years as if but a day, in the fashion and splendor of His works.
4. He openeth His heavens as a book is opened. The prophet of the Creator readeth of the magnitude of the works of Jehovih!
1. Now will I sing unto Thee, O Jehovih, a song of soberness.
2. When first Thou stoodst me on my feet, and I saw Thee, Jehovih.
3. And Thy hand, O my Creator, showed me the two roads, Life and Death.
4. And the people divided, some to Thee, and some to Death and idolatry.
5. Because of the magnitude of Thy Person, they set up Gods, Lords and Saviors.
6. In Thy name, I called out to them, but they heard not, and they fell down in Death.
7. And Thy Voice of sorrow rent the earth! Thy Faithists sang in the mournful lays of death.
8. In gloom will I sing for my brothers that went down in Death.
1. Hear the voice of the Faithists, O Father: I cry out unto Thee since thousands of years. In the time of my great afflictions have I remembered my Creator.
2. And my brother who went after Death stoned me; with curses smote he the chosen of Jehovih. In the time of sore pain I called out: Jehovih, Jehovih!
3. I said: O that this had not been! O that the Great Spirit would enlighten him! But Thou shapedst him to fetch him in the last day.
4. And the cloud blew away; the sun of righteousness shone across the heavens of the earth. In the time of my sorrow I saw Thy wisdom in this.
5. By my pains deliveredst Thou my brother; in Thy praise do I now look back to the time of my pains in the throes of Death.
6. Glory be unto Thee, Jehovih! Thou Everlasting Present, Who findeth a way in the spoil of Thine enemies to magnify the glory of Thy places unto the Almighty.
7. What was my pain before Thee! Or my affliction more than a mother for the glory of her first-born! Into my cup of bitterness Thou hast poured nectar and sweet crystals.
8. Never more shall I complain, Jehovih! or consider Thy enemy but to deliver him unto Thee. My cup of nectar will I hold to his profane lips, that he may taste of Thy glory!
1. Jehovih, first and last: Forever, Jehovih, O my beloved!
2. Write Him in stone and iron, copper, silver and gold.
3. Whose Person is the All and Whole: Creator of the boundless universe!
4. Teach ye Him to the child; magnify the soul of man to see Jehovih!
5. Welcome, pains and afflictions: Behind all riseth a greater glory.
6. He knoweth my wanderings; for the feet of the faithful Jehovih provideth a place.
7. He understandeth beforehand; the Creator cometh upon me in a way I saw not.
8. None shall stand before the Almighty in the songs and praise of the righteous.
1. Praise Jehovih, ye angels of heaven: In the countless places of the journeys of the world: Send forth a song to the Everlasting!
2. Praise Jehovih, O Uklo and Gibrath! In the plains and High Arches of Etisia, in the etherean worlds: Sing loud and clear the song of Omaza.
3. Praise Jehovih, ye angels of Wanwan: In the circuit of Hissa and the plains of Oat: Render unto the Creator, O Waukawauk!
4. Praise Jehovih, ye angels of Howt: In the etherean heavens of Noe and Kaba-Se-o-nita: Sing praises, and shout unto the Almighty!
5. Praise Jehovih, ye etherean hosts of Rax: In the heavenly Caverns of Wass and Bliathon: Sing in Hise and Nor to the Creator's praise.
6. Praise Jehovih, ye angels of Mor: In the Seam of Wia-wis, in the labor of Pan: Sing a song of praise to the All One, Jehovih!
7. Praise Jehovih, ye angels of Noe: In the arc of the journey of an uplifted world: Render Him praise for the labors of Aph, His Orian Son.
1. Sing to Jehovih, O ye heavenly places in the Orian fields of Yuniv and H'monken; and ye Saughts and Mentabraw, and of the arc of Ole and Leigga.
2. O ye heavenly places in the Nirvanian Mountains of Itis and Vairiyonirom; and in the crystal fountains of Ittiyivius, the great summer visiting place of millions of Gods; in the high Clefts and Arches of Yasinosa!
3. O ye heavenly places in the etherean plains of Aoit and Tas and Foe and Raim, and of the Mantles of Light in Thessagon, home of the forty thousand millions.
4. O ye seas of Nista and Hoit, in the Nirvanian heavens, where course a thousand million ships of the congregations of the Almighty. Sing to Him, thou sea of etherean fire, Poyisativi, home of billions!
5. O ye fields of Norse and ye Marshes of Ho in the Orian Chain of Avasta and Songastos. Sing to the Creator, ye etherean swamps and plains and mountains, Habak and Yadis, home of a hundred thousand millions.
6. O ye etherean farms of Izaracna and Towen, by the road of Oya. Sing to the Creator, O Wuts, thou old head-quarters of the Gods and Goddesses, Foetisya and Yagahectus and Sortaba, in the Holy Council of the roads.
7. O ye etherean worlds, Sue'kan and Yabaxax and Sud, where the ten thousand fleets of the ships of Navagatta and Plowkom and Iodoyo came in the Council of Habiyi, to make the vortex of Novian to Jehovih.
8. O all ye millions of heavenly worlds created by the Creator for His countless millions of high-raised angels, since millions of years; proclaim Him in the matchless wonder of His creations, the Almighty, the All One, Jehovih.
1. Find ye great words of praise to the All Light, Jehovih; ye etherean worlds. And thou, O arc of Rapta, proclaim the Almighty.
2. Render great praise to the place of Shapliness, the fountains of Apollo; thou etherean place of beauty, where the Great Spirit fashioned song in mortals!
3. G'treb and Zadukawaski, and ye mountains of Magal and Rak, ye contributors of the etherean hosts, thousands and millions for remodeling mortals.
4. Sing to the Almighty for the perfection of the beauty and shape of mortals, O ye Gods and Goddesses that labored with Apollo for the glory of the Great Spirit.
5. Let Um rejoice and Proeking send forth a song of gladness; the thanks of mortals to the All Light for shapeliness and beauty and song.
6. Rejoice, O ye thousands of millions of high-raised angels in the etherean heavens, Rositij and Matthai and Horatanad, rejoice in Jehovih's name.
7. P'timus and Betatis and Tah and Tanaya, O ye Orian angels of heaven, join in the song of mortals, and let Mamts, and Buru, and Waak, proclaim unto the Almighty.
8. Find ye sweet words of praise to the All Highest Creator, O ye thousands of millions of etherean angels. Mortals are risen to know the Almighty!
1. Yesain, mighty sheds of Le, ye towering strength in etherea, sing to the Almighty. And ye, C'taran and Hituns, thou, Stalacti, visiting place for the congregations born of other planets.
2. Shout loud and long to the Ever Present, O ye plans of Palla and forests of Sethawan, ye golden triumphs fashioned in the Arches of Hiatusa and Nor.
3. Remember Him in praise, O ye swamps of Ludz and place of toil of the Orian Chief, Hazu, with his four thousand million etherean hosts, making the Roads of Semetatosa.
4. Unto the Person of the Almighty, sing, thou, Orub, thou habitation of twelve million cities of Gods and Goddesses. Sing in praise and rejoicing for the red star, the young earth.
5. And thou, O Seeing, thou paradise of Goddesses of ten million cities, sing to the Person of the universe, Jehovih; sing Him an anthem, Whose Voice resteth on the young earth.
6. Sing ye, O Yissain and Wartz, the etherean worlds of the seven cross-roads of the seven traveling sun-worlds with their millions of stars floating in the breath of the Almighty!
7. Proclaim the Creator forever, O Hoesonya and Saffer, and thou great etherean light, Mos, and ye mountains of Galeb; and thou, Yonetz, thou place of the million lakes!
8. Sing in praise of Jehovih, O ye toilers with Thor, Son of the Almighty! Praise ye Him, O ye etherean angels of Ogonavesta; send forth the glad song forever and ever!
1. O Dae, thou arc of Osiris, and thou, Hetta. Come let us rejoice together in the Almighty. Let us remember the beginning of learning amongst mortals. The time of mortals beginning to teach one another of Jehovih!
2. In praise of the Person of all, let us hold up our heads and rejoice, O Hennassalonkya, with thy ten thousand valleys in the congregations of thy forty thousand million angels! The time of knowledge was sown on earth.
3. Praise ye Jehovih, O Dows, with thy thousands of mountains and high arches, and thou, O Schlienuk, and thou, O M'dor, thou pride of the etherean road Tussakaya; and thou, Thassa, thou doorway of Hemmet'dor.
4. Let us join together in anthem to Jehovih, O Vupper and Nedaya; the measure of the Almighty is overflowing, the Nessaj is attuned in seven thousand etherean cities; the traveling place of the ships of Osiris' mighty hosts.
5. And ye Orian kingdoms, Sowinita and Antwa and Lubbak and Oltbak, the places of the cataracts of the segean oceans; the home of the thirty thousand million ship-builders for the vortices of Anakonga and Higohadsumad.
6. And ye volunteer heavens, Seeing and Lowtsin, and Nool and Hoessis; with your thirty million High arches and seven million miles of Holy Mountains, ye crystal heavens of the Hapsendi, Sons and Daughters of Jehovih!
7. Proclaim the Creator, O thou, Loogab, thou etherean heaven with the sea of Aginodi, the sea of fire! The running sea of four million miles, the fountain of thirty million rainbows!
8. Jehovih the Almighty, the Matchless and Ever Extended! O Thou Greatest of all that is Great! Thou Surpassor, Who hath fashioned wider and more glorious than even Gods can imagine, glory be to Thee, forever and ever.
1. Praise the Great Spirit, O Petris and Obsod, ye heavenly kingdoms of the etherean heavens of Fragapatti, ye place of the roads of Rogga, with ninety million miles of I'yuan plains!
2. And Sitta and Goomatchala and South'eng, ye heavenly plains hanging on the mountain line of the Lunitzzi, with the twenty million arches over the Holy Lakes and seas of Onatoosa!
3. Let your ninety thousand million etherean angels rejoice in the glory of the Almighty; the footstool of His kingdom hath quickened on the red star; the shout goeth up to Jehovih forever!
4. And ye angels of the vast Orian kingdoms, Yan and Wawauk and Zi and Alawa and Aili and Ref and Zuth, ye foundations of the highways of the Yoogan Hissawa, ye swamps and plains of See'niyivi.
5. Proclaim ye the fruit of Loo, the arc of the organizer of mortal kingdoms on the earth. The Omnipotent hath spoken in the high heaven of kosmon, spoken out of the fruit of Loo.
6. Call up Rappaya and Hanosta, the etherean kingdoms with the angels of the Yimyim arches, and the High bridge of Lips, over the etherean sea of the burning waters of Vestakad.
7. Sing unto the Almighty, ye heavens that sent volunteers in the army of Fragapatti; the fruit of your labor riseth on high. Kus and Zittayyabaugh, ye, the voice of the Almighty.
8. He speaketh in the labor of high-raised Sons and Daughters. His Voice is in the echo of thanksgiving that riseth up from the red star in songs of praise to the Almighty.
1. O that I could sing worthily unto Thee, in praise of the Arc of Speta. For Thy Mightiness, O that I could find mortal words to magnify Thy vast kingdoms.
2. In Thy great Goddess, Cpenta-armij, and her mighty etherean legions that came down to earth, O what a glory in Thy praise. Who can forget Thy heaven, Terashish, Thou Almighty.
3. And Haot-Saiti and Hodws and Lugga and Bonassah and Tule and Speta-arc, with their ten million seas and their hundred million crystal rivers in the arches of Woo.
4. With their eighty thousand million high-raised Gods and Goddesses. With their one hundred and sixty thousand million miles of etherean roadways and capitals!
5. And thou, Solastus plains, with thy twelve million arches in the waters of Waltad; with seventy million ship-builders, the workers and handlers of Thy immortal fire.
6. And the etherean kingdoms of Hards and Iwalt and Kollenpoitaben and Embralik and Loogan and Aftguy and Riv and Lurnzan, with their two hundred thousand million miles of arches built unto Thee.
7. Let them rejoice in Thy name, and in the fruit of the garden of Thy Daughter, Cpenta-armij, for the harvest is ripened unto Thee.
8. Thy Sons and Daughters answer to the echo on the mortal earth: There is but one Almighty! Let us sing unto the Boundless, the Everlasting Creator.
1. Holy, Holy, Holy, O Bon! Thou arc of the fountain of preserved records. Thy labor is done! The earth is surrounded by the Faithists of Jehovih. The shout of gladness riseth up from mortals for the glory of the Almighty.
2. The harvest of your labor, Esdras and Wedojain and Mieute, ye etherean kingdoms in the high heavens of the Great Spirit. With your ninety thousand million angels in the songs of the Most High! Proclaim it in your seas of fire, Jehovih hath won!
3. O ye heavenly kingdoms, Takuspe and Kenna and Vetta'puissa and Looloowonga, sing glory to the All One, the Great Spirit! His hand hath encircled the earth, His name is written and sung in the souls of mortals; there is but one Great Spirit, Jehovih!
4. Proclaim the joy of the earth, O ye etherean heavens, Lotisiv and Aptlong and Wiskloo and Hotab, with your millions of etherean seas, and your tens of millions of etherean plains and high mountains.
5. Rejoice for the joy of mortals, O ye etherean heavens, Hennasit and Hoxora and Lon and Oriyi and Sing and Avolassak, with your holy mountains, Yetungwas and seventy thousand million miles of plains.
6. Ye contributors to mortals, O ye high angels of the etherean heavens, ye volunteers to Lika, Son of Jehovih! Proclaim the great joy in the everlasting heavens of the Great Spirit, Jehovih.
7. Sing an endless song to the Almighty, the Creator of hundreds of thousands of millions of etherean heavens! The red star, the earth, is risen! The kingdom of Jehovih resteth on the solid earth!
8. Glorify Him in the highest, the All One, Who is farther than all the universe, the Almighty, Jehovih; your labors on earth, O ye angels of the etherean heavens, harvesting unto the Almighty!
1. Let us sing to the Maker, Jehovih, O my beloved!
2. Him Who is Mighty in thought, Jehovih! O my beloved!
3. He but conceiveth, and, lo, a creation is done, O my beloved!
4. Jehovih, the Creator, Almighty, O my beloved, sing unto Him, forever!
1. All men know Him; none deny Him, the Creator!
2. Who quickened into life all the living, out of the Almighty!
3. Whose knowledge knoweth all, the whence and thence, Jehovih!
4. Before Whom even Gods cry out: All is in Thee, O Jehovih!
1. About what under the sun can not men differ? but Thy Mightiness, Jehovih!
2. Where in the heavens have the angels found Thy boundaries? or come to the termination?
3. About whose magnitude and existence can not they differ, but in Thee, Thou Almighty!
4. Thou alone art the Soul and the Substance, the Only All, the Key Note of Harmony, Jehovih!
1. Since thousands of years Thine enemies have raised up hundreds of Gods and Lords and Saviors; and they cry out: O come thou, believe in my God! Believe in my Redeemer!
2. They draw the sword and spear, and cry out: Fall down, thou heathen! Worship my God and Savior, or die! Behold the mighty armies of the Lord! Down, thou heathen, or die!
3. Thou alone, Jehovih, standest Indestructable and Almighty! Thou alone Acceptable and All Pleasant! Thou Brilliant, Thou Home of Delight! Who never deceivest or commandest to war or death.
4. About Thee there can be no dispute, Thou Fountain of all. As Thou taughtest in the ancient days: There is but one Great Spirit, Jehovih! So to-day is Thy utterance: There is but One, even the All One!
5. What is Osiris, the Savior, or the Osirian principle, that man should turn from the Almighty to consider? Or Apollo, or the Apollo principle, that man should turn from the Creator to consider?
6. What is Thor, or Thammus, or Yima, or principles of any of these, or what is their plan of salvation, compared to Jehovih's. Thou only, O Father, art All Sufficient unto all.
1. Thou, my Creator, and of great glory, who fashioned atmospherea full of heavens; adorned the intermediate world with Thy mighty hand, resplendent with holiness in Thy praise.
2. Praise be to Thee, Thou Highest, in Whom the worlds shine with the light of the Almighty! Thy three great worlds, the corporeal, the atmospherean and the etherean, bright and full of holiness in Thy praise.
3. Praise Jehovih, ye atmosphereans, ye es'yan fruit of the Almighty. Sing to Him in your plateaux of millions of cities, in praise of the Creator proclaim the multitude of your places.
4. Let Hatawah and Drom and Yokanad sound the trumpets of Jehovih in their ten thousand cities, and their hundreds of thousands of colleges and wide farms. The Almighty forever!
5. And the plateaux, Habur and Nafghad, with their twelve thousand shining rivers and their seventy thousands cities of the factories of heaven, founded in the fair fields of Jehovih's heavens!
6. Sing ye in praise of the Great Spirit, ye heavens that travel with the earth in the vortex Avonitivi. Ye atmospherean heavens, Gonza and Speantogotha, with your thousand million angels.
7. Ye plateaux, Gobria, Sagaghizan and Loowanogo, with your seven million colleges and factories, your heavenly delights for perfecting the spirits of mortals in the ways of the Almighty.
1. Then sang the bound heavens, the atmosphereans. First, Ghiovagna, with her two million cities, in the plateau Wahaputosivi.
2. Almighty Creator, hear Thy Daughter in the Hemsan-way, sweet cliffs in the colleges of Tuan, with her thirty million students, swift uprising. Marching onward in praise of Thee, my Creator.
3. With ample material, O Thou Boundless, for Thy sixty million hosts in jubilee. Striving onward in Thy praise, buoyant with love and rejoicing in the lessons of the Omnipotent.
4. With seven million factories to train the untutored es'yan the purpose of the talents Thou createdst with all to be most shining lights in building the house of the Almighty in rapturous industry.
5. With her two million nurseries for the spirits of infants, full of delight and songs to Jehovih! With fragrance and delightful plains and forests and shining waters, created by Thee, Thou All Perfect.
6. With my four million miles of roadways and atmospherean oceans, wherein Thy high-raised angels teach the es'yans how to master the elements Thou createdst, swift and mighty, proclaiming Thy power.
7. O the songs and praises of Thy Daughter, Ghiovagna, the heaven of four hundred million angels, swift in learning, pure in love, with a choir a million strong to sing and chant to Thee on the waters of heaven.
8. O the songs of gladness, the shining robes of Thy loved ones, Jehovih. The lessons of wisdom, the growth of talent, the dance and merry-making, the learning to master Thy elements, O thou Almighty.
1. Then Farja sang: Thy Daughter, O Jehovih! Thy Schliegashawaka, uplifted unto Thee, Thou Almighty! I am Thy heaven, O Father, with six million cities in the plateau Shia Chong, far in the grades.
2. With three million places of learning for the es'yans newly risen from the earth; the colleges of Sitiviyanpegonska on the very high mountain, Hoit'su'gonderoga, heavenly.
3. With four million factories and eight hundred million angels, high in the grades, joyous, full of wisdom and song, masterly in Thy elements, created by Thee, Thou Almighty Creator!
4. Well weaned from the earth and corporeal desires, heavenly aspiring! With their heads turned upward and their souls in the way of Jehovih! Most righteous; and in unison, striving in the way of Jehovih!
5. O that I could find corporeal words for the love of my heaven! For the joy of my eight hundred millions! And of heavenly things display to mortals the glorious creations created by the All Light, Jehovih!
1. Quick springing in, and loud came the song of the heaven, Vrihaden, with her thousand million angels, high in the grades:
2. Worshipful, O Almighty! Speak ye my shining rivers of heaven, Hyad-hiago and Fuen and Owagonshe, ten hundred thousand miles of water.
3. Flowing past my heavenly cities, Effalt and Sugathagow, and Friabes and Yanad and Hucfomakalasakola, lying under the high mountain, Soidon, with four thousand high arches reared by the Almighty!
4. My thousand millions rejoicing in Jehovih, Thou Creator of millions of heavens, stretching far. O that I could find comparisons for mortals, to tell them of the glory of my heavens!
5. My places of learning and factories and ship-building, shaping vessels for coursing the firmament of the Almighty! Of the rules and philosophies of my delightful heavens.
6. O that I could show them the discipline of my thousand millions; my army of Jehovih! Their high wisdom and their power over the elements created by the Almighty!
7. O that mortals could see my high arches and my heavenly forests and mountains! O that mortals understood to inhabit a world within as well as without.
8. To know the solutions of Jehovih's worlds, and the orderly arrangement of the unseen! Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih! Thou Provider of the heaven, Vrihaden, with her thousands of millions.
1. Next sang Steinhover, the heaven of the beautiful plateau, Owgawahha, surrounded by the heavenly seas, Hiajom and Praj and Sumakaqa and Yadzad: Glory be to Thee, Jehovih, in Whom my delightful thousands of million angels rejoice with great joy.
2. My four million places of learning, and my innumerable factories sprung up for the glory of the Almighty. O that I could find earth-words for the understanding of mortals! To show them the wonders of Jehovih!
3. O that they could sail in the ships of Steinhover, and witness the high arches and delightful forests on the shores of Sumakaqa and Yadzad! And understand the teaching of angels, to rise in mastery of the elements created by the Omnipotent!
4. To know the power of union; the secret of the thrift of the delightful heaven, Steinhover, on the beautiful plateau Owgawahha. Sing unto the Great Spirit, the Fountain of All; the All Fullness of Glory forever!
5. After her came the songs of Naphatat and Gur and Suth, the three heavenly places on the plateau, Chin-jah, high-raised over the earth divisions, Uropa and Asia, wider than the earth.
6. With their five thousand million angels in their forty million cities, heavenly, full of delight and great wisdom, high in the grades. Singing gleefully of their two thousand rivers and a million high arches.
7. Next came the songs of the heavens, Aden and Magapor, with four thousand million angels, high in the grades. Lauding their seventy million schools and colleges, and their sea Seinthius, with its waters of silver and gold, and three million crystal stalagmites.
8. With her loud song: Jehovih be praised! Thou Great Spirit, Who provideth unto us Thy unspeakable delights. All hail, Thou Almighty! Hear the great joy of Aden and Magapor, with their four thousand million angels rejoicing in Thy name, Jehovih!
1. So-to-ramus sang next, and of her great plateau, Chik-ka-hoo-sa, over the regions of Guatama, wide as the earth, high-raised in the grades, with three thousand million angels, rejoicing in the heavenly mountains, Hosanattabah and O-de-chi-che and Hakabda, with seventy thousand high arches, and the delightful ocean, heavenly. Sociotes, with three million ship-builders, well trained in the elements created by the Creator.
2. Wailing in her song, O Jehovih! Would that I had earth-words for the glories of heaven! O that I could show my delightful places to mortals! O that I could make comparison for the knowledge of mortals! How can I make them comprehend the heavenly ocean, Sociotes, habitable within and without; with sparkling waters, colored like a rainbow, for the ships of angels.
3. How can I make them comprehend the wonderful mountain, O-de-chi-che, habitable within and without; with her thirty thousand high arches, spanning shining rivers! O that mortals could comprehend! O that mortals could see!
4. With sixteen million miles of heavenly roadways, and the great lake, Anapasivi, with its two million boats, teaching newborn angels how to master the elements, far reaching in the firmament of heaven.
5. With otevans to carry millions coursing along in the gardens of heaven, created by Thee, Jehovih, full of delight, strong, powerful! My most orderly heaven, teaching with song and high reverence to the Almighty!
6. O that I could reveal the glories of Farja, Thy Schliegashawaka, O Jehovih! And the great delight of her eight hundred millions, gleeful, rapturous in Thy praise; glorified by the love of the Almighty!
7. O the forests of my heavens, Sotoramus, created by the Almighty, delightful, awe-inspiring! O the fields of Tobosin and Suthagar and Chaimus, the creations of the Great Spirit.
8. After her, then sang the heaven, Chook-a-so-win, in the voice of three thousand million angels, in her two million cities, high in the grades, and well disciplined. Of her great cascades and whirl-pools, dangerous places in heaven for inexperienced angels. And lauding tunefully her great rivers and her colleges and factories.
9. Next sang Fiatonadis, a heaven with seventy divisions on the plateau Noyohertimus, with two thousand million angels, high in the grades; lauding highly her factories and colleges and her es'enaurs, a million musicians.
10. Next sang Heoparsi, a heaven with one million cities, high in the grades; with eight hundred thousand miles of roadways; with eight hundred million angels of delight, rejoicing in their lives and glorifying the Almighty.
11. After that sang these great heavens: Hiawasse, Ho Chong, Hriden, Sago Loo, Maison and Witcha-chaw-nowksin; lauding their thousands of millions of angels; their millions of cities and places of delight; their mountains and rivers; their lakes and valleys; their colleges and factories, where angels are taught to master the elements created by the Great Spirit, for the joy of His mighty heavens!
1. O that I could sing the songs of Thy heavens. Thy sweet places of delight, Hanoshea and O-chi-ma and Riviokim and Pethsiades and Yenades; to find earth-words descriptive of their delightful holiness and rejoicing in the Almighty!
2. O that I could display their mountains and valleys and their wide plains! Their shining waters and their forests and their stalactites and innumerable high arches. Their thousands of millions of angels full of joy and loveliness! Their wonderful music, poured forth in Thy praise, Jehovih.
3. Their dancing, millions in a dance; their boating and swift excursions, like thoughts in unison flying forth, mighty in power, gleeful and full of romance! High in the grades, spotless, pure, every one a flower, a star, a diadem in the kingdom of the Almighty!
4. O that I could sing of the order of Thy heavens! And of the wonderful roadways from one to another! How Thou hast planted elements in Thy kingdoms, ever trying the skill and knowledge of Thy angels! Where genius and wisdom ever lead in Thy ways, Jehovih.
5. Who but Thee, O Father, could create these never-ending varieties of heavens! These wonderful plateaux, suitable habitations for the spirits of the dead! Ever providing the higher to lift up the lower! In system and good discipline displaying the wonders of the Almighty!
6. O that I could sing in words to the understanding of mortals!
7. And to such as had been called sinners and most wicked who had become in time like diadems in Thy crown, Jehovih, sparkling, bright with perfect holiness!
1. Then answered Jehovih to the songs of praise that rose up from His hundreds of thousands of millions, to the sum of His mighty creations.
2. Peace, My beloved! And great joy! I have heard your voice of praise! I answer you with millions of new creations! Farther than the farthest, boundless! Thousands of millions of years are the works of My hand! I go not about turning water into wine, like a magician, or professing to raise the dead!
3. But yet I raise the dead, the souls of the dead, into worlds shining, brilliant, full of loveliness! I take them not backward to toil and sorrow; but upward, onward, to heavens of delight, that perish not, forever.
4. Mine is the Tree of Life, forever growing and rich in blossoms and sweet perfumes. The dead are Mine, the spirits of the dead My young blossoms full of promise, speaking soul-words for the glory of My heavens.
5. Whom I quickened into life are Mine, and I watch over them Fatherly and in great wisdom. Nor suffer I them to go out of being forever. And I provide My heavenly places broad, boundless, so that the soul of man can never reach to the boundary thereof.
6. Though they stray away for a season, yet have I provided them to return to Me in the end. And I make them a banquet, and provide unto them a feast, a home of love, with music and dancing even on the threshold of wisdom.
7. Weep not for the dead, O My beloved! I have places of delight for the righteous, full of rejoicing and wonderful! And the soul of the dead entereth therein, as one that emergeth from a veil, to shout with great joy for the provisions I created, plentiful and brilliant.
8. Heaven after heaven have I created as a new surprise of great happiness to My Sons and Daughters, in the way of My resurrections. Rejoice and be merry in holiness! Open your eyes, My beloved, and behold the works of My hands which I provided to be yours forever.
1. Then answered Jehovih to those that wept for the dead:
2. What I have taken away was Mine, and I return it to the place it belongeth; but the soul, which I also gave, I carry into a new region of delight. In My hand is the spirit of the dead, and I raise it up to the delightful places I created for it. Yea, it shall find its love, and rejoice in My arms, because of the glory of My heavens.
3. In the times of My seasons the soul of the dead shall stand by the living; and testify to the endless creations which I provided, to perish not, forever! As a cord that lifteth a weight, so shall be the soul of the dead to those that are stricken in sorrow.
4. And I will uncover My heavens unto those; and My angels shall come down from My exalted kingdoms by the light of the line of their love; and they shall rejoice in the way of My dominions, and glorify Me and My works.
5. Thrice, at the times of the setting sun, shall ye assemble and sing for the soul of the dead, remembering his virtues in great praise. Then shall ye deliver his spirit unto My asaphs for the mansion I have built. And I will render unto him the delights of My kingdoms according to the light of his understanding.
6. And ye shall put away all mourning and all signs of mourning; and learn to understand the way of My resurrection. Rebuke Me not, O My beloved, by draping yourselves in black cloth and veils of crape. What I have done, I have done.
7. For the time shall come unto My beloved when they shall look back and say: It was well! And in the time of Jehovih it happened well, when it so happened! Though we saw not then, we now behold, as Gods and Goddesses, the way of the Almighty!
8. To sing and to rejoice in Me, O My beloved; and to attain to great knowledge; these are the roads I created, shining, diversified and broader than the imagination of man. By death provide I the resurrection of the souls of the dead. Mourn not for My proceedings, O My beloved! But be ye wise and rejoice with discretion in the glory of My creations.
1. Then answered Jehovih to those that had an infant born:
2. What I have quickened into life, behold, it is My gift. It is a flower of sunshine molded by a touch of My hand. Provide ye unto it, O My beloved. Fence My garden around, that serpents can not enter. The time shall come when this living soul shall be as a God in My heavens. His light shall be brighter than a sun!
3. Then spake Jehovih to the infant: Light of My light, O My Son! To thee I give the earth and the heavens, to be thine forever! And the waters of the earth and the air of the firmament, to be thine forever! And the forests and mountains and valleys, to be thy paradise forever. And the oceans and seas, to be thine forever. And lastly, O My Son, what I gave to no other animal on earth or in the waters thereof, or in the air of heaven, give I unto thee; behold, I give thyself to thee.
4. And I give thee guardian angels to walk by thee and show thee My great delights and the way of My resurrections! They shall speak to thy soul to keep thee in the right way. Hear thou them and follow in the way of thy Creator, and thou shalt rejoice all the days of thy life.
5. But thy corporeal eyes and ears and thy corporeal judgment give I unto thine own hands. Remember, My Son, learn thou corporeal knowledge through thy soul, for it is of Me, and thou shalt not err. But shut out the way of My voice, and follow thy corporeal senses only, and thou shalt go down in darkness for a long season.
6. Remember thy Creator at all times and seasons, and thou shalt rejoice because thou art this day brought forth an heir of everlasting life.
7. Then spake Jehovih to the ashars, the guardian angels: Into your keeping, O My beloved, give I this My Son, quickened by My very breath to live forever. In your regular turns, watch and watch, guard ye him from this time forth, for he is the fruit I bequeath unto you. And in due time ye shall render his soul unto My asaphs in heaven, being glorified therein.
8. Nor shall ye ever make yourselves known to him through his corporeal senses; for your labor is with the spirit. But when ye find it rightful that angels shall approach his corporeal understanding, see to it that they be exalted and in the way of My everlasting kingdoms. For the plan of My creations is for the resurrection of the soul of man to be forever and ever!
1. Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih! Who can search out the completeness of Thy creation?
2. Or know the magnitude of Thy places, Thou Almighty! And thy endless inventions?
3. Thou shalt be My theme forever, to find the far-seeing devices of my Creator, the work of my soul.
4. I was alone in the world. Angels and men fed not my soul; I was hungered and in gloom.
5. Then I turned to Thee, Thou Almighty. And Thou gavest me a new growth, a fruit of life in fire!
6. Which grew brighter and brighter. And my vision was recovered, and Thy heavens were opened as a book is opened.
7. And I drank of Thy waters, and ate of the tree of the resurrection to Thy everlasting kingdoms.
8. The secret of Thy Wisdom, O Jehovih, was uncovered; the way of Thy Mightiness made imperishable forever!
1. Because Thou gavest into mine own hand to exalt myself, O Jehovih! For perpetual resurrection shapedst mine every part before I knew the way of the Almighty! Praise be unto Thee forever! Saith the Faithist!
2. Because Thou providedst from the ancient times for Thy Mighty word. From everlasting Thou hast provided prophets to know the way of the Omnipotent! To reveal the unseen heavens created by Thee!
3. Because Thou hast kept alive the line of Thy Majesty in mortals! Built a house for Thy chosen, wide as the world! Faith in Thee above all things in earth or heaven. Saith the Faithist!
4. When all the world beside faileth, Thou, my Creator, standest before me Mighty and full of love. Thou One Alone, imperishable forever, and just and merciful. Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih, Who art greater than All!
End of Bon's Book of Praise.
Index to Oahspe