1. When the Triune Gods perceived the great work accomplished by God, Jehovih's Son, in Vind'yu and Chine'ya, thus going to the root of the resurrection, they were sorely troubled for the ultimate prospect of their own heavenly kingdoms.
2. Ennochissa, Triune of Eta-shong, the heavenly kingdom over Chine'ya, sent an invitation to his two brother Triunes, to come to his heavenly city, to confer as to what should be done.
3. Accordingly, Kabalactes and Looeamong went to Eta-shong, where they were received in great grandeur, by one thousand million angels, and conducted to Ennochissa's heavenly capital and to his throne.
4. After due salutations and ceremonies, the Triunes all took seats on the throne. Whereupon the Holy Council retired from the presence, leaving only the Lords-in-attendance and the chief marshals within the crescent of the throne.
5. Ennochissa said: My brothers, peace be with you, because of my great joy for your presence.
6. Behold, Chine'ya, my earthly kingdom is being sapped in the foundation by the Ka'yu'an (Confucian) doctrines. What more will these people care for the Trinity? Jehovih is triumphant.
7. Kabalactes said: As thou hast spoken of Chine'ya, so say I of Vind'yu: The doctrine of the Trinity is being entirely destroyed by the Sakaya'yan doctrines. Our heavenly kingdoms will lose their base of supplies for subjects. Jehovih is triumphant.
8. Looeamong said: My brothers, it is not my place to point out the mistakes of others. But ye twain have built great heavenly capitals and palaces. Your kingdoms are embellished, as these heavens never were before, with magnificent cities.
9. Now, whilst ye were thus building, behold, I went with my legions down to the earth to war. I have not only overthrown many of the false Gods and Lords, but driven the worshipers of Jehovih to death.
10. Therefore, I have done little to beautify my heavenly kingdoms; but I rest above fear and apprehension. Nevertheless, whatsoever ye would, that I can do, to assist you out of your dilemmas, that will I do.
11. Now, after many suggestions and proposals, which were not accepted, Ennochissa said: As God, Jehovih's Son, hath taken an earthly course to insure his success, why shall not we also?
12. Behold, let us seek out a number of mortals also, and through them, establish our doctrines with mortals.
13. Looeamong said: A most wise suggestion.
14. Kabalactes said: This have I seen, since a long time, would be necessary to accomplish.
15. Thereupon a coalition was entered into by the three Triunes to give to mortals forty-nine Saviors, in order to establish the Trinity.
16. Which labor should be accomplished within two hundred years.
17. And it was also stipulated, that the whole forty-nine Saviors should be put to death ignominiously in order to win mortal sympathy.
18. To accomplish which, the Holy Confederacy provided, that each kingdom should supply one million angels for the army of inspiration, and that the same doctrine should be enunciated through every Savior, raised up for the work. And, accordingly, the three million inspiring angels were selected, all being above grade eighty, and these, being in three armies, were provided with one general officer to each army, called captain of the hosts.
19. For Looeamong's hosts, Thoth was made captain.
20. For Kabalactes' hosts, Yima was made captain.
21. For Ennochissa's hosts, Satree was made captain.
22. Accordingly, these three, Thoth, Yima and Satree, with their three millions, were sent down to the earth, to cover it around about in their own way, to raise up amongst mortals the required Saviors.
23. And there were thus given to the earth, in the space of less than two hundred years, forty-nine Saviors, to wit:
24. Rita, Gibbor, Gaal, Efrokin, Gargra, Thules, of the house of Thules, Etrus, Gadamon and Shofal; and all of these were of Egupt, and performed miracles, such as healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, and hearing to the deaf, and raising spirits of the dead to life; and they preached the doctrine of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. And the angels inspired their enemies to put them to death, that their doctrines might be sealed in blood. And this was done.
25. Of the land of Parsi'e, the following men: Adakus, Mithra, Bali, Malopesus, Gonsalk, Hebron, Belus, of the house of Belus, Megath, Yodoman and Beels. And these preached the same doctrines, and were also put to death in order to seal their words in blood. Some of them were boiled in oil; some given to the lions in the dens, and some nailed on the ugsa, and left to perish.
26. Of Vind'yu, the following: Indra, Yuth, Sakai, Withoban, Aria, Devatat, Chrisna, Laracqu, Hagre, Anathia, Jannassa and Janeirus. And these performed the same kind of miracles, and preached the same doctrines, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. And they likewise suffered ignominious deaths, through the inspiration of the angel hosts.
27. Of Chine'ya, the following: Sam Sin, Ah Wah, Ah Chong, K'aou'foor, King Shu, Shaou and Chung Le. And these performed miracles, and preached the same doctrines. And they were also put to death ignominiously, being killed on the fetes, in order to seal their doctrines in blood.
28. Of Heleste and Uropa, the following: Datur, Promethus, Quirnus, Iyo, Osseo and Yohannas. And these taught the same doctrines, performing miracles also. And they were killed on the fete in like manner, that their teachings might be sealed in blood.
29. Of Guatama, the following: Manito, Quexalcote, Itura, Tobak and Sotehoo. And these performed miracles, taught the same (Triune) doctrines, and were all put to death ignominiously, that their doctrines might be sealed in blood.
30. By the same army of angels that inspired these priests and magicians to miracles and the preaching of the Triune doctrines, were they also betrayed, suffering death by enemies who were inspired by the same angel hosts to that end.
31. Now so far as the Triune doctrines affected mortals, it related chiefly to war. The confederate Gods had said:
32. War for righteousness sake is just. We go to the earth to put swords and spears in the hands of the innocent and upright, saying to them: Defend yourselves! Establish yourselves! There is no Ever Present Person. All things were created out of the Holy Ghost. Depend upon yourselves. Rise up and be men, mighty to do the will of the Son, the Father and the Holy Ghost!
2. Jehovih said to him: Bewail not, My Son, nor grieve for what they have done. But make thou a record of their works; for mortals will preserve a history of this period, which shall be called, the Era of Saviors. And it shall stand as the darkest era in the cycle of Bon.
3. But it shall come to pass on the earth, that the Triunes will cut themselves off in a way they see not. For mortals will worship the Saviors. Whereupon the Triunes will become divided in their heavenly kingdoms.
4. So God bewailed no more, but prepared a new army of a thousand million angels, to go down to the earth, to provide for receiving the spirits of such as were sure to be slain in wars near at hand.
5. Of these hosts, Eyodemus was given command, and he appointed the following officers (to each hundred million), to go with him to wit:
6. Sogothwich, Yutempasa, Loo Wan, Thagaik, Maratha, Wein, Shuberth, Le Shong, Taivi and Duraya.
7. Nor did they reach the earth any too soon, for war soon circled the whole earth around, and every nation and tribe and people were immured in bloody carnage.
8. This period was practically the end of the good works of the Triune, but equally so the beginning of their mighty kingdoms in heaven, which were destined, ere long, to overshadow the whole earth.
9. The war, they set on foot on earth, extended into their own kingdoms. And these three Gods, the Triunes, saw, that only by might and desperate vigor, could they preserve their heavens from anarchy.
10. Five of the sub-Gods of Kabalactes, of Vind'yu, revolted within his own kingdom, and set up places of their own. And they falsely assumed the names of the Saviors, who had been put to death, in order to establish the Trinity.
11. Kabalactes summoned his remaining chief officers to Haractu, his heavenly city, before his throne. And when they were before him, he said unto them:
12. This is the emergency of the Gods. My voice and my strong arm are raised up. Miscreants, whom I elevated to official positions in heaven, have betrayed their trust. With their legions they have seceded, and set up kingdoms of their own.
13. I have called you before me, that ye may jointly hear my decree, and obey. I will have order and harmony in my heaven. Neither shall there be but one God in my dominions, even myself. It is my will, therefore, that ye pursue these rebellious captains down to the earth, to their heavenly kingdoms, and despoil them utterly.
14. And if need be, ye shall capture them and their chief leaders, and cast them into hell. For they shall understand that I am not a God of peace, like the Jehovihian Gods, but a God of war.
15. For this purpose, I appoint Yima as my Holy Embassador and Earth Warrior. And I give to him two thousand million warriors, that he may make quick work of my rebellious chiefs.
16. My marshal shall select, therefore, for thee, Yima, the two thousand million angel warriors; and thou shalt appoint thine own generals and captains, and go at once down to the earth regions of these miscreants, and carry out my commandments.
17. Yima and his hosts did as commanded, but not suddenly; for an angel war ensued which lasted forty-six years, before the five rebellious Gods were beaten from their strongholds. And, even then, they were not captured and cast into hell; but they escaped, taking half a million angel warriors with them, and they migrated to Uropa, to the city of Roma, where they established themselves in security. Thus the deposed Vind'yu Gods became Gods of Roma.
18. Immediately after Yima succeeded in clearing Vind'yu, Kabalactes summoned him again to Heractu, his heavenly seat, before his Holy Council. When he had thus come, Kabalactes spoke from the throne, saying:
19. Because my wisdom hath triumphed in heaven and earth, I now take unto myself a new name, BUDHA. And from this day and hour I shall be called by no other name forever. And my heavenly place, my city and my heavens, shall be known henceforth, forever, as Haractu, the Budhist heavenly kingdom, the All Highest Heaven of Heavens!
20. Thou, Yima, shalt repair again to the earth with thy two thousand million warring angels, and establish me, as the Budha. By fire and by sword, by blood and death shalt thou establish my name on the earth.
21. And thou shalt find a way to teach mortals, that I was Sakaya, and Sakaya was and is the Budha, Son of the Triune, Son of the Holy Ghost.
22. Jehovih had said: Behold the time will come unto both Gods and men who deny My All Person, when they will espouse even falsehood for sake of their own selfish ends.
23. And Kabalactes shall falsely assume, that he was Sakaya, and that Sakaya was and is Budha.
24. Jehovih spake to God, saying: Behold, he commandeth himself to be called Budha. Now I say unto thee, suffer this also to be, neither accuse thou him before heaven or earth of his falsehood.
25. Nay, but thou shalt also henceforth call him Budha, signifying All Knowledge, for it is his choice.
26. So it came to pass from this time after, Kabalactes was called Budha in heaven. And his angel hosts under Yima, who descended to the earth, inspired mortals, both through the oracles and by direct contact, to call Sakaya, Budha, and Budha, Sakaya. And these things were so. And in not many generations, mortals forgot that they were two persons; but they accredited all things to Budha of the spirit, and all things of the flesh to Sakaya, although the whole matter was false in fact.
27. Wherein, it came to pass, that the followers of Budha professed peace, but practiced war and conquest, setting out by bood and carnage and destruction to establish Budhism in Vind'yu.
28. Jehovih said to God: Even this shalt thou suffer them to do. For herein will they lay the foundation of the final overthrow of this false God, Budha. For they will put aside the Trinity of their own accord, retaining Budha and the Holy Ghost. Yea, they will ultimately teach, that Budha is itself but a principle, and that the Holy Ghost is but as nothing. They will say: War for Budha, and thou shalt attain Budha, which shall be followed by Nirvana, which they will also call nothing. And these things came to pass.
2. Of these hosts, he made Yad'deth chief captain, giving him power to select his own captains and generals. And it came to pass, that a heavenly war ensued on the earth, in Chine'ya, betwixt the hosts of Ya'deth and the rebellious sub-Gods and their hosts, which lasted seventy years.
3. And Ya'deth gained the victory, clearing away all the rebel angels of the sub-Gods, and putting them to flight. Four of these rebel Gods fled into Argos, to Athena, where they established themselves securely.
4. Ennochissa now summoned Ya'deth and his victorious army to Eta-shong, his heavenly kingdom. And when he was before the throne, Ennochissa said unto him:
5. Thou hast beholden the machinations of my brother Triune God, Kabalactes, who hath falsely assumed the name, Budha, and proclaimed himself the All Highest God, and his heaven the All Highest Heaven of Heavens. Two things do I decree, this day and hour: An army of angels, for the earth, of two thousand millions; and thou Ya'deth, shalt be their commander, to do my will. And another army of angel warriors, for my heavenly kingdom of Eta-shong; and for my kingdom of Damaya, over Guatama.
6. For my heavenly army, thou, Loo Wan, shalt be commander for Eta-shong; and thou, Biwawotha, shalt be commender for Damaya.
7. And to ye of heaven, I assign the care and protection of my kingdoms with your armies. And ye shall wall your places around, and fortify me on every side with angel warriors. Yet, menace not the angels of Budha, nor of Looeamong. Nevertheless, if they offend, or are disrespectful of me and my kingdoms, ye shall arrest them, and provide places of torment for them, and cast them in.
8. But as for thee, Ya'deth, thou and thy hosts shalt return again to the earth, to mortals, and establish me as BRAHMA, which shall be my name on earth and in heaven from this time forth forever. And thou shalt possess the oracles, and by all possible means establish me amongst mortals, as well as in Vind'yu and Chine'ya. And all who profess Brahma hereafter, shall be my subjects on their entrance into heaven.
9. And if it come to pass that Budha's mortal warriors fall upon the mortal Brahmins, to destroy them, then shalt thou consider that Budha is my enemy.
10. And thou and thy angel warriors shall obsess every Brahmin to take up arms, and war to the death every aggressing Budha. For Budha shall learn that I, Brahma, rule these heavens in mine own way.
11. So it came to pass, the four thousand million warriors of Ennochissa (now falsely named Brahma), were selected, and apportioned and marched off to their several places in great pomp and glory. To describe even one of these armies, with their music and their implements of war, their manual and procession, would require a large book. Then their vessels of war; their implements of fire and water; their banners and flags; and, above all, their enthusiasm. For many of them had been warriors in earth-life, and knew no other trade, and now exulted in the prospect of mortal blood and death.
12. Of the sub-Gods of Vind'yu and Chine'ya, Jehovih said: For this, alone, these things are good. For, in time to come, man of the earth will look abroad over the earth and say: How came the Vind'yu Gods in Roma? How came the Chine'ya Gods in Athena?
13. For, since they will not be able to answer their own questions, they will perceive, there must have been a heavenly cause that mortals knew not of.
14. For in time of the fulfillment of My revelations, it will not be sufficient unto either heaven or earth to re-establish spiritual communion; but it shall also be shown unto them that there are kingdoms and principalities in heaven. And they are ruled over by both good and bad Gods. Moreover, they shall understand that of a truth whoso worshipeth Budha shall go to Budha to be his slaves; and whoso worshippeth Brahma shall go to Brahma, and be his slaves.
15. I will make it plain to them that to worship a spirit, though he be a God, is but the giving of their own souls into bondage. For they shall in that day understand that the Great Spirit, the Ever Present, is not an idol in the figure of a man, sitting on a throne.
16. Moreover, spirits and mortals shall perceive that to deny My Person, will, soon or late, bring the doer into a trap from which he can not escape. Give then to Ennochissa the name Brahma, for it is his choice. And thou shalt perceive that the time will come, when he will seek to throw aside even this name, and even his own person, in order to escape hell.
17. Thus was established the two false Gods, Budha and Brahma. And at once there was a war in heaven, as well as on earth. And this was virtually the end of the schools and colleges in these heavens, and also the beginning of the breaking up of the factories and places of industry in the two kingdoms, Eta-shong and Haractu, in atmospherea.
18. As to the earth regions, Vind'yu and Chine'ya, this is how they stood in that day:
19. Chine'ya was so well established in the doctrines of Chine and Ka'yu, that the people shunned war and idolatry. The Saviors had gained but little footing. And now, when the Gods sought to inspire the people to war, in order to establish themselves, Brahma and Budha, only the most barbarous regions could be influenced.
20. Brahma, the false God, now perceiving the potency of Ka'yu's books, sent his angel warriors to inspire the Sun King, T'sin, to have all the books in Chine'ya destroyed, in order to reduce the empire to ignorance. Accordingly, the Sun King, T'sin, issued a decree, commanding all the books and tablets of Chine'ya to be destroyed.
21. Brahma said: I will have all, or destroy all. My angels shall not let sleep in peace, any king or governor in all this land, until he engage in the work of thus destroying mine enemy, Learning.
22. And there were destroyed, in one year, more than five million books, and one million tablets of stone and copper; being the destruction of the books of the ancients, for upward of twenty thousand years. Besides these, there were destroyed many of the books of Ka'yu, but not all of them.
23. In the meantime, the anti-war spirit of the people had cried out to the Creator: O Father, what shall we do to avert war, and to preserve the revelations of Thy holy ones of old?
24. And Jehovih answered them, through God of Paradise, Jehovih's Son, saying: Build ye walls against the barbarians. And your walls shall stand as a testimony of what ye are willing to do, rather than engage in war, even for self-preservation.
25. Because ye have faith in Me, I will be with you even unto the end.
26. And it came to pass that the Faithists of Chine'ya built stone walls, the greatest buildings in all the world. And they stand to this day.
27. Jehovih said: Behold the works of My chosen. As long as these walls stand, they shall be testimony of the struggle of My people, to maintain themselves, by means of peace instead of war. And the walls shall be monuments to the Faithists of this land, who have perished by the false Gods, Brahma and Budha.
28. Yea, the testimony of these walls shall be stronger, in time to come, against Brahma and Budha, than though every stone were a sword and spear. And the followers of My Son, Ka'yu, shall loathe them with pity and hate.
29. In Vind'yu also, did the machinations of Budha and Brahma work sore mischief on mortals. In this country both of these false Gods decreed the destruction of all books and tablets, save such as looked favorable to their own doctrines. And there were here destroyed more than two million books and one million tablets, of stone and copper.
30. And the schools and colleges of the people were well nigh destroyed, the whole length and breadth of the land.
31. And in both, Chine'ya and Vind'yu, were there slain in war, in order to establish the names of these Gods amongst mortals, more than one hundred and forty millions of people, men, women and children.
32. By the angel warriors of these two Gods were mortals thus inspired in the work of destruction. Not only against the Faithists were these Gods, but against each other also. And mortals were their victims, for the glory and exaltation of the two heavenly kingdoms, Haractu and Eta-shong.
2. My word is gone forth; the kingdoms of the spirit of the dead shall reveal through me unto all men; their libraries shall be as an open book to Jehovih's Sons and Daughters in heaven and earth.
3. Because Looeamong pursued Ashtaroth in conjunction with Baal, and overthrew her and her kingdom, and cast them into hell, he became as a lion, savage at the taste of blood.
4. And I cried out unto him, saying: Hold, hold; enough! But he said: Nay, till I have Baal also cast into hell, I will not cease the carnage of mortal blood.
5. And he cast about in Hapsendi, his heavenly place, calling up angel warriors, tens of millions, hundreds of millions. But Baal, the self-God of Heleste, called his mighty legions in heaven, and sent them down to the earth, redoubled, to inspire mortals to bloody deeds.
6. Baal said: Mine is an easy doctrine to understand. All mortals that worship not Baal shall be put to death. The worshipers of the Trinity, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, are my enemies. Such mortals shall die! Such angels shall go the way of hell.
7. The Faithists, the worshipers of Jehovih, are also my enemies. Such mortals shall be tortured and sawed in halves. Such angels shall be bound in knots in hell, and suffocated forever! I will have them know that Baal is the All Highest God of heaven and earth.
8. All the land of Arabin'ya, Heleste and part of Uropa, was as one great seat of anarchy and war.
9. Looeamong said: I come not to bring peace, but war! I come to set nation against nation, people against people, man against man. For righteousness sake will I purify the earth with human blood.
10. I will not have a half-way peace; I will destroy my enemies, east and west and north and south. By the Holy Ghost have I sworn it!
11. And the kingdoms of Egupt, and of Media, of Armenia, and Phrygia, and Argos, and Scythia and Noamedia, and of all the regions of Arabin'ya and the west, shall know no peace till I have destroyed the worship of all Gods but the Triunes.
12. And it came to pass, that there was no peace in any of those lands. Neither was there system to the warfare, looking to any important result.
13. Jehovih hath said: Let this stand as a testimony unto coming generations. For they shall look back to these times, and behold, that the wars raged without purpose on the part of any king. And that mortals were the instruments in the hands of the angels, who ruled over them. And it shall be testimony unto them of what cometh upon peoples, who deny My Person. For they shall compare the peace and rejoicing of My people, whilst they had no king, but kept My commandments, with such as put Me away, and tried to make themselves strong in kings and standing armies.
14. Baal now established two more heavenly kingdoms, one over Jerusalem, and one above the Apennine mountains, off from Roma. And in the latter kingdom, which he called Arkoli, he made an alliance with the Vind'yu Gods that escaped from their own heavenly regions and fled to the mortal city, Roma. And near Athena, he founded a sub-kingdom of five hundred million angels, and made an alliance with the Gods that escaped from the Brahmin kingdoms.
15. In this emergency, Looeamong, the Triune God of the Holy Ghost, beheld, with fear and trembling, his formidable enemy, Baal. And so he determined, to send to Buddha for assistance. Thus he solicited, to wit:
16. To the Triune, the Holy Budha, Son of the Holy Ghost, greeting in love and majesty.
17. By the power of the Triunes are we sworn to each other, to establish the Holy Ghost in heaven and earth. By which confederacy are we three Gods powerful above all other Gods.
18. Now behold, Baal, the most fiendish of all Gods, wageth war against our holy doctrines in all the regions of my heavenly kingdoms and on my dominions of the earth also. But my forces in heaven and earth need re-inforcement. And I come to thee, according to our original compact, asking thee for a thousand million angel warriors.
19. By messengers Looeamong sent this to Budha, who answered him as followeth, to wit:
20. It is said that great trials are the making of angels and mortals. I need my hosts for mine own purposes. Nevertheless, if thou wilt cede Egupt to me, thou shalt have the army thou asketh for, for the space of one hundred years.
21. Insulting as was this proposal, Looeamong was obliged to accede to it, or to have his kingdom destroyed by Baal.
22. Accordingly, such an alliance was entered into; and so, Looeamong removed his heavenly city, Hapsendi, westward, and cast it over Naomedia. And immediately thereafter, Budha established a heavenly kingdom in Egupt, and called it, Celonia, giving its management into the keeping of Thoth, the Bertian, an angel, so named, because he was cunning, like a fox.
23. With these additional forces, Looeamong now renewed the assault on Baal on every side, even more violently in his heavenly places than on the earth.
24. And it came to pass, that Looeamong routed Baal from his heavenly kingdom, and from his sub-kingdoms also, but he did not capture him, or subdue him. And the angels of Looeamong obtained Jerusalem and Athena, besides two hundred small cities with their oracle-houses and temples also. And Looeamong's angel warriors took possession of them, so they could answer the oracles, the magicians and priests, in their own way.
25. Baal still maintained an army of three thousand million angel warriors; and he established himself in the city of Roma and Hieadas, that is, Bizantium, but used most of his army as rambling marauders.
26. Now, when Looeamong beheld, that the other two Triunes had taken new names falsely, and that they had gained power thereby, he resolved to adopt for himself the names, Lord and God.
27. Thoth, his chief warrior angel, fighting against Baal, had said: Most Holy Triune, I must give mortals a name to fight for. The term, Holy Ghost, is not potent.
28. So, Looeamong falsely assumed to be God, the Lord of heaven and earth.
29. He said to Thoth: Go tell mortals I am the same, who wrought wonders for the Israelites. And, forsooth, the Israelites will fight for me.
30. Thoth did this. And furthermore Looeamong inspired one, Ezra, to gather all the records he could, to be proof of his labors for the Israelites.
31. To accomplish this, Thoth employed seven hundred thousand angels, to be with Ezra and the numerous scribes whom Ezra employed. And by their inspiration were the books of the Ezra Bible written and compiled, according to the commandments of Looeamong. And there were thus collected seventy-two books, and they were put on file in the king's library in Jerusalem, after the manner in which the ancients preserved important records of events, and these books were named by Ezra, The Holy Library (Holy Bible), of which number fifty-four remain to this day.
32. But, of all these, not one book was inspired of Jehovih, or His Son, God of heaven and earth. Nevertheless, there are many things within them, that were of Jehovih and His angels. Howbeit, though they were put on record by men, and interpreted by men.
33. Looeamong, in these things sinneth not against Jehovih, for he did not cause his own name, Looeamong, to be made worshipful.
The position of the earth that led to the building of the Chinese Wall. It came to pass, in those days, that the spirit of the Father dwelt in motals, and they were turned away from the shedding of blood. And when the earth came into Lo'iask, in etherea, His etherean angels penetrated the darkness and inspired the chosen of China to build a wall to protect themselves from destruction. And a wall was so built, the greatest on the whole earth. Jehovih said: Since these, My chosen people, have achieved the age of peace on earth, let them shut themselves in, away from the barbarians without, and they shall endure as a secluded people till the coming of kosmon. And it was so.
Index to Oahspe