2. I, Aph, Son of Jehovih, God in the arc of Noe, in Sum of Howt, in etherea, came to hada, heaven of the red star, in Jehovih's name. In His wisdom, power and love, manifested in mine own resurrection, to become companion to Gods and Goddesses and Orian Chiefs on the thrones of high heaven, proclaim:
3. To the atmospherean spirits of the earth, and to the spirits of the first, second and third resurrections, abiding on the earth, or near thereto, either with mortals or without; to their God and Lords, and to their Savior, and to all holy ones by Jehovih raised up for the redemption of men and angels:
4. In the arc of Noe came to me the voice of Jehovih, Creator of worlds, saying:
5. I am the All Highest! My service extendeth forever. I go not, but I am afar. I come not, and yet I am near. My voice is in all places. The light of the soul of man heareth Me. I speak in the vine that creepeth, and in the strong-standing oak.
6. Hear the voice of your Creator, O ye angels of heaven. Carry ye the wisdom of My utterance down to mortals. Call them to the glories of the heavens and the broad earth. Behold, My voice is in the rocks, and in the wind that bloweth, and in all things that have not tongues.
7. Show them My suns and stars in the firmament above; for they are My written words. My voice proceedeth in the space of heaven; the wise angels of My exalted places hear the sound going forth. Hearken to My speech, O ye spirits of the dead; proclaim Me, O ye Gods and Goddesses.
8. They look for Me as they look for things; they hearken for my voice as for a man's voice. And they find Me not, nor hear that which I have spoken. Yet none can efface My words; My wisdom endureth forever. Behold, I come not as a sound to the ear; My voice hieth into the soul from all sides.
9. Teach them, O ye angels; they look not in the right way; their ears are turned after loud claps and noises. They cry out: Alas, I hear not the voice of Jehovih; He hath not spoken; His voice hath no man heard; He is the All Silent, and dumber than the things He created.
10. They have turned away from My God and My Lords; in conceit and darkness have they shut themselves up. They have peopled the air of the earth about with spirits of darkness, the drujas of men of darkness and cannibals. Their fetals float back upon them; like devouring vermin they burrow deep in pollution.
11. Remember them, O God, My Son, and ye, My Lords of earth. Have no pity, but be as a surgeon's knife upon them. Thou hast told them, O God: Jehovih liveth and reigneth: His voice standeth the All Highest. But they have mocked thee and thy Lords, and turned away after iniquity.
12. They are fearful lest they believe in My Person and My voice; of their own gabble they have no fear. They criticise Me and My God and My Lords; but they own that they know Me not. They suppose My exalted heavens are without order and discipline; My captains they ignore, and the teachings of My holy ones are criticised by men of straw.
13. Have they not said: Who is God, that I should adore? And the Lord, that I should hearken? But I turn their eyes to the armies of the earth; to the general and the captain. Then they say: Ah, our affairs on earth are officered and disciplined; we reverence our highest, great captains.
14. Shall they turn God away, and the Lord? What shall the Creator do to please them? Is not the name of My general (God), and my captain (Lord), My own creation? Who found the name of God and the name of the Lord? Why are they not pleased with My Gods and My Lords?
15. Hear me, O ye etherean Gods and Goddesses; they desire not wisdom and resurrection. Their love lieth in darkness. To eat, to sleep and to devour are the delights of their souls. The first lesson of life they have not learned; the first heaven of the earth is to them the All of the created worlds.
16. Hear My judgment upon them, O ye, My holy angels, and long risen. For I have raised them up again and again; I have founded lower heavens for them that they might learn; but they fall the moment My Gods leave them alone.
17. Now will I carry away their heaven and earth, and they shall be seen no more forever. But the drujas and fetals shall be carried to Hautuon and cast into walls of fire. And they shall be divided up into groups; kin shall be torn away from kin, and friend from friend, and mother from daughter, and father from son; for they are become as absorbents, sucking one another continually.
18. And the walls of fire shall go up around them without ceasing, and they shall not escape. And they that guard them shall keep them from one another, that they shall do no evil. Neither shall they sleep nor rest, but be stirred up and made to know that they are alive, and can exist independent of fetal (sucking).
19. Hear my voice, O God, and command thy Lord to proclaim on the earth. Have I not made an example before mortals? Behold the carrion that rotteth in the field. Is it not the feast of the hyena, the wolf and the buzzard? Do not worms come to life therein and turn to and devour the carcass that brought them forth?
20. What more is the earth (Pan) to these spirits of evil and darkness? What more is their first heaven than a place of perpetual devouring? Have they not made it a place of everlasting destruction? They visit their evils upon mortals; the young child cannot escape them, nor the middle-aged, nor the old man nor old woman.
21. The heavenly kingdoms founded by Gods and Lords have become pest houses for drujas and fetals; there is no place left for founding the upright and virtuous in heart.
22. Are my Gods and Lords servants to an evil world? And shall they find only rottenness to deal with? Now have I answered in the firmament of my holy sons and daughters. I have called them from remote places in heaven to witness the work of My hand. For as I made the earth and its heaven, so rule I over it to the same end for which I created it.
23. When they are short of My measure, I lengthen them out; when they run foul, I prune them to My own liking; for they are mine. Behold, the fool hath said: Jehovih hath made a failure! Behold, the Creator created a world for a certain purpose, but it run foul of His mark!
24. Hear Me, O God, and through thy Lords answer thou him in his conceit. Did I not quicken man into life in Mine own way? At zero created I him, and I said: Two roads have I made, O man. One leadeth to everlasting light; and the other to everlasting darkness.
25. Now have I shown him the darkness; it is My witness, whereby man knoweth My word is All Truth. Wherefore, then, should I not create the world, and man, and angels, that they go down in everlasting darkness? Is it not by darkness and pain I push man forward? Yea, the conceited man would fail himself but for the failures I set up before him. Wherefore, then, have I not created wisely?
26. Have I not a right to do Mine own way? Are not all things Mine? If a man die in the corporeal part, is he a failure? How else could man rise to My etherean worlds? Open his eyes, O My God and My Lords. He was not, and I created him. He presumeth to look into My plans and judgments; by his little learning he exalteth his conceit and pretendeth to know all things.
27.I cause the grain to grow in the field, and the day before it is ripe I send wind and rains and destroy it utterly. I bring forth man with shapely limbs and strong arms, but in the day of his prime I cut him down. I gave the passion of love to the mother, but I take away her first-born.
28. Know I not that first of all things, man shall be taught to know My power, and after that My wisdom? Have they seen the places of the dead, and hell, and destruction? Teach them, O God; for their ultimate resurrection is My glory and My delight.
29. Shall man of earth say: The Creator was angry, and so sent the land beneath the ocean? He hath not wisdom to comprehend that this day I cast out hell and destruction. The druj is his love, and, as vampires, they feed on each other to the ruin of both.
30. But I know what is for their own good; and My decree hath gone forth.
2. Father of Worlds; Jehovih, Almighty! Thy Son and servant hath heard Thy voice. Behold, my head is bowed, my knee bent to rush forth with a thousand million force to the suffering earth and hada.
3. Hear me, O angels of the earth's heaven; from Jehovih's everlasting kingdoms, I speak, and by His Power reveal! Again His Voice coursed the high heavens along where angels dwell, older than the earth. Jehovih said:
4. Hear Me, O ye Chieftains, of Or and of Oot, and in the plains of Gibrathatova. Proclaim My word to thy hosts of swift messengers of Wauk'awauk and Beliathon and Dor, and they shall speed it abroad in the a'ji'an mounds of Mentabraw and Kax of Gowh.
5. Hear My voice, O ye Goddesses of Ho'etaivi and of Vaivi'yoni'rom in the etherean arcs of Fas and Leigge, and Omaza. Proclaim My decrees of the red star and her heavens in the crash of her rebellious sides, for I will harvest in the forests of Seth and Raim.
6. Hear My voice, O ye H'monkensoughts, of millions of years standing, and managers of corporeal worlds! I have proclaimed the uz and hiss of the red star in her pride and glory. Send word abroad in the highway of Plumf'goe to the great high Gods, Miantaf in the etherean vortices of Bain, and to Rome and to Nesh'outoza and Du'ji.
7. Hear Me, O ye Orian Kings and Queens of thousands of millions of Gods and Goddesses: I have spoken in the c'vork'um of the great serpent of the sun! A wave of My breath speedeth forth in the broad firmament. The red star flieth toward the point of My whetted sword.
8. Proclaim My voice in the Orian fields of Amal and Wawa; let the clear-tongued Shepherds of Zouias, and Berk, and Gaub, and Domfariana, fly with all speed in the road of Axyaya, where first the red star's vortex gathered up its nebulae, millions of years agone, and on the way say: Jehovih hath decreed a pruning-knife to a traveling world.
9. Shout it abroad in the crystal heavens of the summering Lords of Wok and Ghi and M'goe and Ut'taw; call them to the red star speeding forth. Lo, she skippeth as a lamb to be shorn; her coming shock lieth slumbering low. Let them carry the sound of My voice to the ji'ay'an swamps of exploded worlds, boiling in the roar of elements, where wise angels and Gods explore to find the mystery of My handiwork.
10. Tell them I have spoken, and the earth and her heavens near the troughs in the etherean seas of My rich-yielding worlds. I will scoop her up as a toy, and her vortex shall close about like a serpent hungry for its prey. Proclaim it in Thessa and Kau and Tin'wak'wak, and send them to Gitchefom of Januk and Dun.
11. Hear Me, O ye Kriss'helmatsholdak, who have witnessed the creation of many worlds and their going out. Open your gardens and your mansions; the seine of My fishing-pole is stretched; countless millions of druj and fetals will fall into My net. My voice hath gone forth in Chem'gow and Loo and Abroth, and Huitavi, and Kuts of mas in the wide etherean fields of Rod'owkski.
12. Haleb hath heard Me; Borg, Hom, Zi and Luth, of the Orian homestead, and Chor, whence emanate the central tones of music, from Goddesses older than the corporeal worlds. To them the crash of worlds is as a note created, and is rich in stirring the memory with things long past.
13. I have spoken, and My breath is a floating world; My speech is written in the lines where travel countless millions of suns and stars; and in the midst of the etherean firmament of the homes of Gods. Let them shout to the ends of the universe; invite them in My name to the hi'dan of Mauk'beiang'jow.
14. Around about in the place of the great serpent send swift messengers with the words of My decree; bring the Lords and Gods of Wan and Anah and Anakaron and Sith.
15. Call up Ghad and Adonya and Etisyai and Onesyi and the hosts of the upraised, for the past time of Jehovih's sons and daughters in the high heavens draweth near.
2. When I was in the Orian arc of Noe, and the red star passed the Utswowldayark, in the etherean group of Vorh, the voice of Jehovih came to me, saying: Go thou, My Son, deliver the earth. Take with thee all whom I may send.
3. And I examined the records of the stars of heaven, and of the earth; and the accounts of Jehovih's harvests, and I perceived the bondage and labor of the red star were of the seventh magnitude in the advance of habitatable worlds.
4. When His voice called the legions in high heaven, from every side, and below and above the earth, there moved myriads of shapely stars, which were ships of fire, coursing the firmament, whereon rode the Gods and Goddesses called by Jehovih to the labor of earth and hada.
5. Closing in on every side they came, and nearer and more compact, and brighter, with sparkling pillars of fire, and down-swaying curtains of light, till all the space around about the earth was hedged in with this army of Jehovih's etherean ships of fire.
6. Again I heard the Father's voice, saying: O Aph, My Son, My holy one, hearken to the voice of Jehovih, Creator of Gods and Goddesses:
7. Behold, I sent My Son, Neph, to the red star, with wisdom and power. Long hath he been gone; long struggling with the black darkness of men and angels.
8. As a valiant soldier rusheth into the heaviest part of battle, and forgetteth himself in desperate contest, but ceaseth not to struggle on against all odds, even so for three thousand years hath My God, Neph, hoped to save the whole limbs of the earth (the continents).
9. From My holy place have I watched the battle for everlasting life; but the too prolific earth contributeth more to the corporeal than to the spiritual man. And I bring My legions to the rescue of My valiant Son, Neph. Send thou to him, O Aph, My Son. Proclaim to him and his Lords, and to his ethereans, My just decrees. Aph said:
10. And I sent swift messengers down to hada, informing Neph, Son of Jehovih, of the march and presence of Gods, and of the decree of the Father; and I added thereunto, saying: O Neph, Son of Jehovih, come hither, bringing thy hosts with thee.
11. Presently Neph answered me in Jehovih's name, saying: O Aph, Son of Jehovih, I come! My prayers are answered. All praise to the All Highest!
12. Then we saw, making ready in hada, preparatory to ascending, the ship of Neph and his faithful hosts; and that which was seen from my place was also seen by the myriads of Jehovih's vessels surrounding the earth. And my place became as a central throne to which the hosts now made speed, swift and orderly.
13. And in the time they came, also rose up the ship of Neph from hada. Meanwhile, my ship rested on the borders of Chinvat, in the School of Hein, and from the moon seven agus.
14. Again the voice of Jehovih came to me, saying: My Son, make fast thy ship, for thy place shall be the head of the army of My hosts. And let thy consorts extend in a line from thy place down to the earth, for this shall be the delivery of them whom I shall cut off.
15. So I made fast, and my messengers hastened to the concentrating forces of heaven, informing the etherean groups on Jehovih's ships of His commandments. And now came Neph; his ship rose up, filled with his long-laboring hosts. And I greeted him and said unto him: By the power and wisdom of Jehovih, the continent of Wagga is to be cut loose and submerged, and her heavens carried away. Return thou to the earth and bring all the spirits of darkness from all the divisions of earth and heaven to Wagga, that I may carry them away. Then Neph and his hosts viewed the imposing scene and reurned back to the earth.
16. Quickly, now, the ships of fire formed in line, extending from my place down to hada, where rested Neph and his Lords of the earth, whose hosts extended to all the divisions of land and water, embracing the various heavenly kingdoms previously built by the Lords.
17. And in the line of the etherean ships were stationed the plateaux of rank; and the hosts of Gods and Goddesses took their places according to the rank of wisdom, power and love manifested in the etherean departments whence they came, with the two Orian Chiefs at either extremity.
18. And I divided the line into sections, each with two hundred and fifty ships, and there were one thousand sections. And every ship was contracted ten thousand fold, which was the force required to break the crust of the earth and sink a continent.
19. Along the line I stationed sentinels and talismen, and messengers, without number, so that Jehovih's voice and His sons' voices could traverse in a moment of time to every part. And after that I formed the tube of transit, which extended in front of the ships, and from the earth to beyond Chinvat; and I filled it with the earth's atmosphere to the extreme, whither it joined Io'sank, whither I determined to deliver the drujas and fetals of such as were to perish in the ocean of the earth.
20. For every ten sections I appointed one hundred marshals and one God, and for every ten Gods one Chief in Emuts; according to their rank in the heavens whence they came, so appointed I them. These, then, are the Chief Emuts, to wit:
21. Agar, of the order of Achav, Son of Jehovih, in Bowitch, from the corporeal star Godad, raised in Ben of a'ji, seventy, of seven hundred thousand years inhabitant of Gon.
22. Hoe'ghi, Son of Jehovih, Marsh'wan of Hadom and Ag, nebulae four and Petrath; swift messenger of Jun, of the corporeal star Alanx, of one million two hundred thousand years inhabitant of Roth'wok in Jois.
23. Fist'humitaivi, Daughter of Jehovih, ji'ya'an Oods'lon in Kaih; Goddess of Ine; Goddess of Ad; Governess of Wal'wal, of the corporeal star Ter'wig, and of the plains of Exwer and Gohen, in the etherean arc of Labis, of one million three hundred thousand years.
24. Hi'ata, Daughter of Jehovih, and nurse of Hue'enbak, in fifty-seven, a'ji, of the corporeal star Heats, a milkmaid, Goddess of Luf, Goddess of the plateau of O'banf, in etherea, rank ninety, and of two millions of years inhabitant of Nud and Ix.
25. Gon'leps, Son of Jehovih, God of Ney, God of Aper, God of Don, God of Mu, God of Reau; physician of Bo, and of Ir, and of Jan'er; marshal of Kute and Oblin of Sharar, in etherea, of the a'ji'an field of Do; of seven hundred thousand years inhabitant of On'lof and Pick'tus.
26. Neo, God of Lun and Hintaya; God of Mors, and of Thespune; Master of Peh and Savior of Woh'haggai, a'ji plain seven, and risen from the corporeal star Se'etiyi, and inhabitant of Sirne one million seven hundred thousand years.
27. Sicci, Goddess of Nu, in Loots and Rab; Goddess of Bad; Goddess of Ture; Goddess of Red, a'ji twenty, from the corporeal star Ith'mule, inhabitant of Suga one million of years; inhabitant of Ranna one million two hundred thousand years.
28. Listiac'ca, Goddess of Man; Goddess of Hirze; Goddess of Som and Nye; Weaver of Olt'bak and Agimus. Rank ninety, raised on the corporeal star Mem; inhabitant of Das'sawig and Gabriomety two millions nine hundred thousand years.
29. Tussica, Goddess of Kol; Goddess of Lowst and Wittawhaggat; Goddess of Du'e'jhi and Loo of Maggatza; Goddess of Ep; Goddess Gek of Hennasshalonkya; Goddess of Tur in the ji'ay'an swamp of Dobbokta, fifty-five, raised on the corporeal sun Nitz, of the Serpent Tan, inhabitant of Tayay'hitsivi, two millions of years; inhabitant of Palla one million seven hundred thousand years.
30. Fiatisi, Goddess of Lubbuk; Goddess of Saran'ya, in Gowlolo; Goddess of Iz; Goddess of Serl; Goddess of Lok'low; Goddess Um of a'ji, seventy-five; Goddess of Wartz and Do'e'huitta; Goddess of Crayya; Goddess of Bak'hoo; Goddess of Teel and Ros'itz; Goddess of Mutz'mutz; Goddess of La'errets of Wouk'humhowtz; Goddess of Bil and Dusk'wan'guessel; Goddess of Ork'sa; Goddess of Unksoot; Goddess of Sl'huitta; Goddess of Shein; Goddess of Isa; Goddess of Ham; Goddess of Reikowow and Shuitit; Goddess of Daing and Gou'wok; Goddess of Faitta'zammel; Goddess of Zittayya'howb of the gardens of Zittayya'bauf in a'ji seven; surgeon of Hualla; surgeon of Bos; surgeon of Rappaya; surgeon of Lum'zon; nurse of Paigga of Semathais; nurse of Zid; nurse of Loo'see; nurse of Home; nurse of Briathath; Queen of Ouppa; Queen of Rog'ga, disciplinarian of Tuh; of Kaibbi'summak, of Tootz'mutz, of Bir'bir, of Ctenski, of Rivvia, of soon, of Hadab, of Fussohowtz and Ceres; raised on the star Planzza, swift messenger in Bal and Wawa'lauk five hundred thousand years; swift messenger in To'wakka and Runfwot five hundred thousand years; inhabitant of Terashash one million of years; inhabitant of the fields of Ni'jayay one million of years; inhabitant of Gun five hundred thousand years; maker of corporeal roadways five hundred thousand years.
31. So Fiatisi outranked all other Gods and Goddesses, and was special guest of honor to Aph, Chief over all the rest.
32. And the star of Fiatisi's etherean ship was stationed near the earth, that she might the better behold the deliverance of the spirits that were to be freed by the submersion of the land of Wagga; and of these spirits there were upward of twenty-four billion four hundred millions, of whom more than three billion were fetals and familiars and spirits in chaos.
2. But thou shalt not suffer one to escape; for they have migrated to this division of the earth because of its sumptuous productions, the better to feast their evil desires.
3. And thou shalt spread a net around the borders of Wagga, against the line of the ocean and to the high north mountains; and the net shall encompass the continent of Wagga, and it shall be to the height of a thousand miles, and in breadth, so that no spirit of darkness can escape and find the way abroad.
4. And when thou hast spread the net, thou shalt send to the large kingdoms in hada, and to the false kingdoms, a sufficient number of ethereans of great power; and thou shalt send down to the earth, to Wagga, a sufficient number of ethereans, that every mortal man and mortal woman, and every mortal child, shall have five to attend. And they that go to mortals shall take with them birth-blankets a sufficiency; for in the time of destruction, when the mortals go down in death, thy servants shall receive he liberated spirits on the birth-blankets, and bear them to the atmospherean column of ascent. And hither shall thy hosts receive them and provide them with food and clothes, after the manner of es'yans.
5. But it shall come to pass that many mothers shall perish in the waters, with children in the womb, which live by fetal, as is proper in My sight, for so created I them.
6. Therefore, to all such fetals give special care, for they are without sin. And when the mother is dead corporeally, and the fetal also, bring hence their spirits, but together; and provide a volunteer angel of fetal power, and deliver the infant spirit to her to be nurtured until the proper time of weaning, and provide in the same place a home for the mother of the child, that she may inherit its love and mirth.
7. When the voice ceased, Aph, Son of Jehovih, looked about over the hosts as if in search of a sign that the time had come; but again Jehovih spake, saying:
8. In the misfortunes of a fallen world, created I food for the warm love of My etherean Goddesses. Behold them hereabout in millions; every one in hope of receiving a prize of that which was lost in darkness, to raise up sons and daughters, who shall rejoice in everlasting paradise. Think not that I gave the talent of love only to a mother for her child, and there the talent to end; for as the talent in its incipient age bindeth her soul to her child, so doth the same talent in My Goddesses overspread a helpless world.
9. Are they not as midwives and mothers to thousands and millions of souls being delivered from corporeal bondage into everlasting light? And who can number them? Here standeth a hundred millions come from Laygas; a hundred millions from Inopta; two hundred millions from Karduk; a hundred millions from Buchk; two hundred millions from Nin; two hundred and fifty millions from Luth'wig; a hundred millions from Pied; two hundred millions from Raig; fifty millions from Naivis; two hundred millions from Dak'dak, and two hundred and fifty millions from Od.
10. I spake in the etherean firmament, and they have answered Me. Yea, they come not as curiosity seekers, and with empty arms; but, behold them, arrayed with their thousands and millions of small equipments suited to the newborn! What thing is there under the sun they have not remembered to bring with them in some part, for regimen or drapery, to rejoice the souls of them that are to be cut off from corpor?
2. The plateaux are broken up; the substance scattered and unorganized; nor is there a vestige left to show the glorious work of the Gods of the earth's past day.
3. Hear me, O ye Gods and Goddesses, for in beholding these deep miseries, the soul is quickened to retain great wisdom: Thus created I man; out of darkness created I him; and My holy angels taught him to walk upright and gave him My commandments that he might advance to eternal light. But because man obeyed not the commandments of My God and Lords, he fell. Nevertheless, a few obeyed the commandments and fell not, raising up heirs for the glory of My heavens above.
4. Of such have I made an example on all the corporeal worlds I created; for those that fell not, became examplers before the fallen; for having faith in Me and My works they questioned not My wisdom and justice.
5. But of those that fell, this is the history: They first questioned My Person; next My Wisdom; next My Justice; next My Power. And after that proclaimed the folly of God and his Lords; whereupon they usurped to themselves to say: There is nothing higher than man. And they said of themselves: I am the highest.
6. Hear My voice, O ye Gods and Goddesses; for as out of a contrary wind I give a mortal sea-captain a wholesome lesson; or as out of a severe winter I give a corporeal farmer a lesson in providing for his household; even so, on the brink of a wicked world, give I ye a lesson on the management of My kingdoms. For from this time forth the earth shall not fail; nor her heavens above her. Wherein, then, shall not My Gods rule over her in wisdom and power?
7. Since many angels assumed they were the All Highest, they put aside the commandments, one of which was: To suffer not the spirits of the newly dead to return and dwell with their mortal kindred; for they, not knowing of the higher heavens, will teach falsely of Jehovih and His everlasting kingdoms.
8. And it came to pass that when one commandment was set aside the others were also; and it followed that the spirits of the newly dead, who were without knowledge of heaven, led mortals in their own way.
9. For they dwelt together and slept together, and in dreams and visions mortals judged themselves to be wise, not knowing they were obsessed in sleep; and for the desires of the flesh they found acquiescence in spirit, having no higher God or Lord.
10. And as one spirit returned and fastened itself on a mortal, so did another and another, till hundreds and thousands of spirits dwelt in one corporeal body, oft driving hence the natural spirit I gave in the time of conception; and these mortals knew it not; and they became void of direct purpose because of the confusion of soul, and they were worthless on the earth.
11. Jehovih further said: Henceforth for a long season shall it be on the earth that the spirits of the es'yans shall not be suffered to return and dwell with mortals. But the earth shall be encompassed on all sides with walls of emun, and with ashars to bear away the spirits of the dead in the hour of death.
12. But there shall come a time when mortals are capable of comprehending these matters, in which time their kindred spirits shall return at intervals from their holy labors in heaven, and see them and talk with them face to face.
2. And the end of the etherean column that extended to Chinvat, on the border of the vortex of the earth, was made fast by the pressure of Thy wide heavens.
3. Again I said: In Thy Strength and Wisdom, O Jehovih, join Thou the heavens above with the earth below!
4. And the end of the etherean column that extended down to the earth was made fast around the borders of Wagga, by the sea and the high mountains on the north.
5. Again I said: O Jehovih, deliver Thou the earth from evil, for Thy glory, forever!
6. And the vortex of the earth closed in from the extreme, and lo, the earth was broken! A mighty continent was cut loose from its fastenings, and the fires of the earth came forth in flames and clouds with loud roaring. And the land rocked to and fro like a ship at sea.
7. Again I said: O Jehovih, deliver Thou Thy heavens, which are bound as with a chain, to a rotten carcass.
8. And again the vortex of the earth closed in about on all sides, and by the pressure, the land sank down beneath the water, to rise no more. And the corporeans went down to death; and the fetals and familiars gave up the battle; neither had they whereon to stand, nor knew how to go to any place in all the heavens, but were lost and crying out for help.
9. And my hosts hastened in all directions with their birth-blankets, and received the druj and fetals and es'yans in millions and millions, and gathered them to the place of the fountain of light, whither I had provided atmosphere for them, and they were placed within. And their numbers were so great that even Gods had scarce seen the like before; and in order to attest before Thee, O Jehovih, I had them numbered, using the sections of the divisions of my Gods and Goddesses in order to do so.
10. And there were of druj and fetals sixteen billion six hundred millions, many of whom had lived on earth as fetals and druj for thousands of years, though many others of them were not capable of everlasting life. And of the first resurrection there were thirty-six thousand millions; and of the second resurrection there were three hundred and five millions. But during the last hundred years the earth brought forth none capable of everlasting life, save, indeed, the remnants of I'hins.
11. Now when the earth was delivered, and there was no escape for the spirits of the dead, nor no returning to mortals, I called out to Thee, O Jehovih, saying: Give me of Thy power, O Jehovih, and I will carry up all the plateaux of hell and the heavens of the buried continent! And Thy hand came as the blade of a sword, flaming like fire, and swept over the ocean of the sunken land, cleaving all asunder. And, lo and behold, the anchorage of my feet was cut loose, and the spheres of heaven at my command.
12. Thy voice, O Jehovih, came to me, saying: Descend thou, My Son, down to the floor of the resurrection, and take My Daughter, Fiatisi, with thee, and go into the midst of the place of ascension, for I will add unto thy glory the resurrection of all that thine eyes have beholden.
13. So I descended, and took Fiatisi, Daughter of Jehovih, with me; and when we were come into the place commanded, Thy power came upon the place, and it started upward; and soon thereafter it turned on its vertical axis and rose higher and higher, turning and rising; and we saw we were loose from the earth, and no longer rotated with the earth, but rose slowly upward, watching the earth rotating beneath us.
14. I said: Upward, O Jehovih! Upward, O Jehovih! Upward, O Jehovih! And all the hosts repeated the same words, for our wills and knowledge were as a unit, wherein we had strength in Thee, Our Creator!
2. And when thou hast placed them, hasten thou with My Son, Neph, back to the earth, where I have labor with the ships of the I'hins. And they were thus delivered.
3. So I departed as soon as possible, taking leave of Fiatisi, thanking her for her assistance in this great deliverance; and I took with me Neph, Son of Jehovih, and other thirty thousand Gods and Goddesses, besides ten million ethereans who had had thousands of years' experience in heaven and on various corporeal worlds; and we came back to the earth, even to the ocean where the land had gone down.
4. And when I came to the ships in which the I'hins were escaped, finding the Gods who had them in charge, even as I had previously commanded, Thy voice, O Jehovih, came to me, saying: Bend thou the currents of the winds of heaven, O My Son; and shape the ships that they shall fall into groups; and thou shalt divide the groups, making four groups in all. And thou shalt drive the groups of ships before the winds of heaven, and bring them into the four different lands of the earth, according to its previous history and adaptation.
5. For in all countries shall My chosen begin the laying down of the foundation of My everlasting kingdom, and they shall never more be destroyed by the people of darkness, neither of earth or heaven.
6. So I divided my hosts according to the labor Thy commandments put upon me, making four divisions of them. And I said unto Neph: Direct them, O God, to such countries as Jehovih hath shown thee, for thou knowest all the earth; for, remember, thou art still God of earth.
7. I said: By Thy light, Jehovih, I desire two ships to go to the north land, which was not sunken, for they shall be a testimony in time to come. Let Thy Gods, therefore, shift the winds and drive two ships aside from the rest, and in that same time my messengers will go and lead the way to the north land, whither Thy Gods shall shape the winds of heaven.
8. Now, those in charge of the wind currents divided the ships and drove two of them off to the north land. And the Gods and angels turned the currents about and drove the four groups of ships in four different ways, according to the directions of God, Son of Jehovih; and the messengers of God led the way, showing the Gods and angels of the wind, the countries designated by Jehovih.
9. So it came to pass that in one hundred and fifty days' time all the ships of the Faithists were in the ports, and the people went ashore, in the different countries whither they had been taken. Again Thy voice, O Jehovih, came to me, saying: Behold, My people are few in the world, and lest they take the ships and sail about, and so get divided and lost, thou shalt send thy hosts down to the sea at night to sink the ships.
10. When I told God (Neph) what Thou hadst said, God said unto me: My angels shall inspire the I'hins to take all things out of the ships, and this night shall thy hosts fulfill the commandment of Jehovih. And so it came to pass; the I'hins took all their goods out of the ships, not knowing they were inspired; and in the night I sent angels down, and they sank the ships.
11. And in the morning the I'hins beheld their ships had disappeared, and they said with one voice: Of a truth, I know I was inspired, for I would not rest till all the goods were taken out of the ships. Let us, therefore, build an altar unto the Lord, and sing and dance, because he is with us. And when God (Neph) saw that their souls were propitious for good works and miracles, he stationed his ashars (guardian angels) around about the altars, and sent other ashars into the country, and they gathered fruit which was growing wild, and brought it to the I'hins, casting it on the altars of the Lord, even whilst the people danced.
12. Thus did I fulfill the work Thou commandedst of me, O Jehovih, whereupon I surrendered my commission to Thy Son, Neph, God of heaven and earth.
Index to Oahspe