YES!! We would love for you to become a King Of Pop Fanatics leader in your area! Our goal is to have groups in every major city throughout the world!
All leaders will be chosen on a first come basis. Here are some rules and guidelines you must read and agree upon before making a commitment to become a leader:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be dedicated, serious and plan to run the group for at least one year.
- You must be fair & curtious to all fans.
- You should plan an activity or meeting for your group at least once every month or bi-monthly.
- You must be willing to advertise your group anywhere you are able to get members!(For example: the internet, message boards, websites, flyers, ect.)Be patient! It may take some time before you get a responce, but it will happen with determination and effort :)
- A website for your group is a requirement. You must have basic knowledge of HTML so that you can create & maintain your own group website.
- You will need to provide a contact email address and snail mail address on your webpage so that members can contact you.(Helpful hint: Getting a PO Box is a great way to set up an address for your group if you do not wish to have your home address posted)
- Once you are accepted as a new group leader, you will be provided with a small list of links and codes pertaining to our main KOP Fanatics site. You will be required to place these links & codes on your group site as instructed.
- Before your website is accepted into our Fanatics family, it must first be approved by us. (This is only to insure that all contact information and links for all groups have been provided on your page :)
- In planning your group activities, please keep activities, meetings, ect. appropriate for all age groups.
- You are responsible for planning your own group activities each month or bi-monthly. Keep in mind, however, that from time to time, ALL groups will be participating in special exclusive "Fanatics" events or projects.
- If you have an idea for an exclusive project for all the groups to participate in, you must first get approval from one of our group co-ordinating assistants. Your ideas are always welcomed and encouraged!
- You must keep record of all members in your group, including full names, email addresses, ect. This information must also be given to the group co-ordinating assistants as you recieve them.
- Please keep membership to your group free of charge! Remember, we are a non-profit support group for Michael and his fans. Our goal is to unite fans across the world and to show public support to Michael with planned events and activities. We do not believe in charging a fee for membership to make a profit, only to get a "cute little membership certificate".
- In the event of any disputs between leaders or members, please contact Donna Green to resolve the problem or dispute.
- This is common knowledge, but needs to be addressed; please NEVER post or give out the personal addresses of Michael or any of the Jackson family.
- Please note the official URL of The King Of Pop Fanatics is:
And last, but not least: You must be willing to have fun being a leader! Being a leader takes a lot of time, energy, and hard work, but for the most part, it is very rewarding and fun!!!!
To apply as a group leader, please send an email to Donna Green-President of King Of Pop Fanatics International Fan Groups
In your email, please include the following:
Your Full Name:
Closest Major City:
If chosen as a leader, will you be willing to make a group website?:
Do you know HTML, or know someone who can assist you in making your group site?:
Please include any questions or comments you may have.
Well, thats it! We look forward to hearing from you soon and joining our King Of Pop Fanatics family!