Jimmy Fallon Bio
Ok, we all know that once long ago Jimmy and Parker Posey were an item, and suppose they got married,
what would their kids have looked like????
- Real Name: James
- Born: Sept. 19, 1974 (that makes him a 25 yr. old Virgo...)
- Parents: Jim and Gloria
- Height: around 5'10"
- bro/sis: Gloria Fallon, 26
- Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Saugerties, NY
- At his parent's New Years parties he can be found in 70's disco shirts singing oldies with his dad..... (awww, how cute!!)
- Named his highschool talent show 'SAUGERTIES NIGHT LIVE'
- Quit college his last semester to move to L.A. (he attened the College of St. Rose -which is Catholic)
- While in college he sang about Troll Dolls, and would often leave parties early to catch SNL.
- Jimmy and his sister, Gloria, wrote a book comming out in September 99 titled, 'I Hate This Place: A Pessimist's Guide to Life' and is much like "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy
- Opened once for the Monkees
- Appeared at Woodstock 99
- Appeared in TV Guide (on cover: cast of 7th Heaven on the cover)
- Appeared in summer issue of JANE (on cover: Minnie Driver)
- Appeared in October 99 issue of TALK magazine
- Autograph Phrases "Thanks for nothing, Jimmy Fallon' and 'Jimmy Fallon SNL 98/99'
- When Jimmy was just a little one, he LOVED Paul McCartney, and he had the Ghostbusters Soundtrack. And when he was about 10, he was a member of Columbia house.
- He likes a little bit of country (bad jimmy...) but mostly stuff like Hank Williams Jr, and likes some Beach Boys. But i've heard that he likes the type of music in which he sings carols on update about.
- Another time when he was little, he went to a garage sale and bought a card table, which he had absolutly no use for
- In the Cameron Crowe movie he's in, you'll see him in a beard. That beard was real!
- He just recently saw Gone With the Wind, and said he cried!! I dont know if it was true or he was just trying to be funny.
- Favorite Color to wear- im pretty sure it's brown cuz he's in it all the time
- And there's just the fact that I'm in love with the man!
You've seen him on:
Saturday Night Live- 1998-present
Jimmy on TalkCity chat
Here comes Jimmy Fallon.
NBCLive: Welcome Jimmy!
Jimmy: Hello everybody.
Jeannie525 says: Jimmy, who was your favorite host to work with?
Jimmy: Ben Stiller was cool.
Jimmy: Ben Stiller was a lot of fun.
Jimmy: Vince Vaughn was fun
Jimmy: Cameron Diaz and Gwenith Paltrow
Crystal_Dawnstar says: JimmyFallon:hi jimmy! i love those songs! hey how does it feel to have tons of girls obssed with you? i know a ton of girls who "clam"to love you.(not that i am one of them) but how does that feel?
Jimmy: it's really cool.
Jimmy: It's flattering. It's embarrassing.
guest-ILoveSNL says: Jimmy Fallon What is your favorite impression to do??
Jimmy: Travolta is a lot of fun to do.
Jimmy: Adam Sandler is extremely fun.
guest-Alicia says: Jimmy, what is the favorite part of your new book that's coming out?
Jimmy: We just finished it, it is going to press this Friday, I think.
Jimmy: The whole thing is great, it is something you read over and over again.
Jimmy: It's a joke book. I wrote it with my sister.
Jimmy: I like that fact.
jimmys_chick says: Jimmy Fallon: Growing up, who was your favorite SNL cast memeber?
Jimmy: Bill Murray, Dana Carvey, Mike Meyers
Jimmy: Dan Akroyd
Jimmy: JOHN BELUSHI
snlgal says: Jimmy Fallon- Do you like the letters you get from your fans?
Jimmy: I love the letters, I hang them on the wall in my office.
Jimmy: They make my day.
Any last comments Jimmy , before they whisk you off?
Jimmy: Thanks to my fans for your support.
Jimmy: The internet is getting bigger and bigger.
Jimmy: and it is good to see I have fans out there.
Some of the info on here I got myself, other webpages, and the Jimmy Fallon newsletter.