- Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to get
into their pews or their favorite church parking spot.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers.
- It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
- We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers.
- When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.
- People are funny. They want the front of the bus, middle of the road,
and the back of the church.
- Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your door for
- Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn't
- The phrase that is guaranteed to wake up an audience: "And in
- If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs to pray for the
one it has.
- To make a long story short, don't tell it.
- Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently
- I don't know why some people change churches. What difference does
it make which one you stay home from?
- A lot of church members are singing "Standing on the Promises" while
they are just sitting on the premises.
--Selected from Pastor Tim's Illustrations List - http://www.cybersalt.org
'by the Blood of JESUS, through the HOLY SPIRIT and according to GOD's Word'
God gives us many blessings, but most of all God gives us Jesus Christ!