|| Courage |
- Have courage for the great sorrow of life and patience for the small one; and when you
have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.
-- Victor Hugo
- The hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the
things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
-- Reinhold Niebuhr
- Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
- He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he who loses
courage loses all.
-- Miguel de Cervantes
- What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Courage has genius, and power in it;
Only engage, and then the mind grows heated.
Begin it and the work will be completed.
- The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.
-- Theodore Roosevelt
- And only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live in every experience, painful
or joyous; to live in gratitude for every moment, to live abundantly.
-- Dorothy Thompson
- Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it.
-- Washington Irving
- A man of courage is also full of faith.
- One man with courage makes a majority.
-- Andrew Jackson
'by the Blood of JESUS, through the HOLY SPIRIT and according to GOD's Word'
God gives us many blessings, but most of all God gives us Jesus Christ!