- Real Name: Brian Girard James
- Weight: 244 lbs.
- Height: 6'4
- From: Born in Marietta GA & Raised in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Birthdate: May 20th 1969
- Moves: Shake Rattle & Roll, The Shimmy, Pump handle slam.
His Past Characters
- Jesse James Armstrong: USWA
- Brian Armstrong: wcw
- The Roadie: WWF
- The Real Double J: WWF
- The Road Dogg Jesse James: WWF
- BG James: TNA (Currently Still There)
Some Title History
- 1/2 of WWF tag team champions of the woooorrrrrrld (7)
- Hardcore Champion
- Intercontinental Champion
Favorites & More
Thanks To WWF magazine.
- Favorite Band: Van Halen
- Favorite Actress: Sally Field
- Favorite Actor: Robert DeNiro
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Fast Food: Pizza
- Favorite Cartoon Character: Bugs Bunny
- Favorite TV Show: Andy Griffith Show
- Favorite Movie: Taxi Driver
- Person You Would Most Like to Meet: Robert DeNiro
- Favorite Athlete: Michael Jordon
- Favorite Sport: Beach Volleyball
- Favorite Video Game: Pac-Man
- Hobbies: Spending time at home with his children
- Best Advice Ever Received: Just Relax
- Puppies <--- Still used today!
- Lets kick this shiznit doggy style
- You're Damn Right!
- Down where? Down here
- S*ck It
- Roll this Dogg a bone
- Oh you didn't know? Yo (_)_) betta call somebody!
- Welcome to my Dogg house where we always kick this Shiznit Doggy Style
- Lets blow the roof off this Biaaaaatch
- Im lean, I wear neon green and fighting beside me is the Big Red Machine.
Personal Life: Road Dogg's family is another wrestling family. Not as big as the Hart's but his dad "Bullet Bob Armstong" was in wrestling and his three brothers, Brad, Scott and Steve were all in WCW. Brian is the youngest brother. I think they are all together in TNA now. His wife Tracy is not in wrestling and of course neither are their kids Dustin and Amberly (yet). As I write this he and his wife are expecting another baby! Brian seems to love tattoos, last time I checked around he had 11 tatoos look for pictures in my pic section. Brian also has piercings in his ears he used to have one on his left eyebrow. Brian fought in desert storm, he was a marine. Brians best friends in WWF were said to be Sean Waltman (X-Pac) and Jeff Jarrett. He is also good friends with Brian Christopher (Grand Master Sexy) and Buff Bagwell.