Recognizing that there is more that one path to spiritual enlightenment, that Wicca is but one of many, and that Wicca holds within itself that there is more than one type of step-set to the spiral dance. Find here listed , the common denominators of the Craft.
1. That there is above all, the Goddess in her threefold aspect, and many are her names. With all of her names, we call her - Maiden, Mother, and Crone.
2. That there is a God and by which ever name we so choose to call him, he is consort, husband, lover, and Sun, and most willing of sacrifice.
3. That ye harm none, do what ye will. This be the law.
4. That each of their children are bound by the Threefold Law, and whatever we create, be it laughter or pain, joy or sorrow, is returned to thee threefold.
5. That as the Mother of All living things, and we are her children, we seek to live in harmony, not only with each other, but with the Earth, that which is our womb and our home.
6. That death is NOT the end of existence, but a step in the ongoing circle of life.
7. That there is NO sacrifice of blood, for she is the mother of All living things and from all things proceed unto her, and unto her, all things return. Killing is for survival and defense only.
8. That each and everyone of their children that follows this path has no need of another between themselves and the God and Goddess.
9. That there shall not by intent, be a desecration of anotherís symbols or beliefs, for we are all seeking harmony with Deity.
10. That each personís faith is private unto her/himself, and that anotherís beliefs are not to be set out and made public.
11. That the Wiccan Way is not to seek converts, but that the Way is to be made pen to those, who, for whatever reason, seek and find the craft.
12. And As It Is Willed...So Mote It Be!