1) Never experiment or practice with magickal applications, symbols,
or systems that you do not FULLY understand. If you do not know
the full gambit of what you are doing, Do Not Do It. Retribution
and causalities can be far reaching and abound in more ways than
you can imagine.
2) Do not link money with your magick. It will effect the outcome and
the caster. Reimbursement for supplies, time, and effort is
acceptable but, never demanded.
3) Never use your skills and abilities to impress or fascinate someone.
The God and Goddess do not need another arrogant buffoon. You
will fail miserably.
4) Do not scare or threaten others with magickal intimidations or the
like. We are Witches, not thugs. Remember the Law of Three.
5) Know that thoughts are things, and that which you create may and
probably will manifest in this reality.
6) Never lie to yourself or others. This is the epitome of deceit. This
becomes a circle of self-destruction.
7) All things that are -bad- in your life are most often the result of
low self-esteem or negative self-think, not bad luck.
8) The power of a Witch grows in direct relation to his or her wisdom
9) Nothing can harm you or control you unless you allow it to
and believe that it does.
10) Never use your abilities to harm another. However, you
may defend yourself, and the ones you love, the best way
you see fit.
11) Always do the best that you can do. No one is perfect but,
we try to constantly improve ourselves and to evolve. Have
faith. The God and Goddess will take care of you in the
best possible manner.
12) As long as you adhere to what you believe in, do not worry
about the ridicules of others. Ridicules are the result of
fear, low self-esteem and self-doubt. Do not waste your
time on such nonsense.
13) Regard property of another better than you would
have them regard your own. Be respectful.
14) Do nothing that would endanger the Craft or someone
of the Craft.
15) Do not do something that will bring about conflict with
the law of the land. Do mind your beliefs, the beliefs and
laws of your Coven, and the beliefs and laws of your Clan
- above all others.
16) Witches may teach to others outside of the Craft if:
The environment is safe to all, The teacher is
knowledgeable and responsible, The student is willing
and sincere, The information is already available to
the general public-no secrets, and The information
17) Perform all magick within the circle. This is
especially true for beginners. Only those of great
experience and ability may work outside of the circle.
18) Do Nothing to bring Shame to yourself, your coven,
and your clan. We, as Witches, have a responsibility
that others only speak about but, never fully practice.
Each of us is a direct representative of our religion
and the Craft, as a whole.
19) Always be proud of who and what you are. Know that
you are among the elite and of something far greater
than most will ever know. Be proud, be
compassionate, and be kind, for you can afford to be.
20) Never shed blood in circle . The God and Goddess do not
want us to waste their creations and their children in such a
manner. All things are of the God and Goddess. Respect
theirs and ours. Killing is for defense and survival -only.
21) Always remember that the God and Goddess are with
us. They will provide and protect us. We are never
alone. As such, be mindful and remember.
22) Always keep the laws, the Rede, and the rules of the
coven and clan. They are written for a purpose and
not to fill space on the paper. Keep the laws and they
will keep you.
23) Always follow your beliefs diligently, for they are who
you are, and they define you for all to see.
24) Do not cast spells while sick, ill, or under the
influence of drugs or heavy medication. The results
can and probably be extremely baneful. Always be in
complete control of yourself.
25) Do not let anyone tell you that what you believe in -
the Craft- is wrong, evil, or bad. This is a trick to
persuade you to be a puppet of another.
26) Always keep an open mind to the ways and beliefs of
others. We are all here to learn and grow together.
Keep yourself and your beliefs but, learn from and
about others. The higher mind is a diversified mind.
27) Do not mock the way of others. For they may know
something you may not -and you might not realize it