1) Life is hard, then you nap.
2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
3) When in doubt, cop an attitude.
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
5) Climb your way to the top--that's why drapes are there.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray in each corner.
9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times
10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
11) Always give generously--a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
|Candace's Offbeat Universe||Cats and More Cats!!||Offbeat Webrings 1|
|Tickle Me Elmo||Consumer Alerts!||Caffiene Prayer|
|A Prayer for
|Cat Commandments||Cat Quotes||Why Cats are|
Better than Men
|Cat Food||Excerpts from the
|The Cat Said...|
|Important Cat Info||Signs Your Cat is
Using Your Computer
|The Case Of The|
|How To Give
A Cat A Pill
|Fairy Godmother||Why A Kitten Is|
Better Than A Baby
|Cat Funnies||Cat Movies||Cat to English|
|Why A Puppies Are
Better Than Boyfriends
|Things I Have Learned
From The Movies
|Everything I Need|
To Know In Life
I Learned From My Cat
Of The Web
|coming soon||coming soon|
|coming soon||coming soon||coming soon|