Test you knowledge of MacGyver with questions ranging from
"WELL DUH!" all the way to "MY GOSH, DO YOU HAVE THE SCRIPTS MEMORIZED?"
HERE WE GO! and be careful not to scroll down too far, the
answers are located at the bottom of the page :)
Level 1 - Warm Up
- What is MacGyver's first name?
- Who is MacGyver employed with?
- MacGyver has a fear of what?
- Who is Murdoc, MacGyver's arch nemesis, employed with?
- What special forces unit was MacGyver formerly employed with?
- Who is Pete Thornton?
- MacGyver is a long time player and fanatic of what sport?
- Jack Dalton dreams of owning his own what?
- How many seasons did the show run for
- Name the actors who play the parts of Jack Dalton, Penny Parker
Pete Thornton, Murdoc, and MacGyver
Level 2 - A Ture MacGyver Fan
- What american name does Uri take after being freed from a Siberian
political prisoner camp in Soft Touch?
- How does Murdoc die(well not really) in Halloween Knights?
- In what episode is the Director of H.I.T. killed by one of his own men?
- In the Pilot episode, what game is being played right before the bomb
- How many bombs are there to diffuse in Countdown?
- How is Pete Thornton electricuted in Deathlock?
- In Honest Abe, the wrong doing dictator thinks he is a master of what?
- What does MacGyver use to "create" fire in Good Knight MacGyver?
- In the Odd Triple, Mac and Jack are sneaking through the outside of a
winery when an alarm is set off by what?
- What is the name of the college physics competition in Hell Week?
Level 3 - Obsessed
- In Gold Rush, a bottle of alcohol is found in the downed airplane.
What is the proof of the alcohol? (proof = % alcohol times 2)
- What type of gem/stone is the Eye of Osiris?
- In Halloween Knights, what vegetable does Mac use to distract motion
detecting machine guns?
- What is the name of MacGyver's look alike sidekick in Jenny's Chance?
- In Everytime She Smiles, MacGyver receives a microfilm from an underground
member during a chess game. What chess piece(color and type) is the film hidden under?
- What is the number of Pete's parking spot in Lesson in Evil?
- What kind of poisonous berries are put in the coffee in Invisible Killer?
- In what country does MacGyver meet Penny Parker?
- What does MacGyver use to power an alarm clock in his house in Out in
- What is cooked with rubber above a fire to produce a water resistant
seal for Jack's sea plane in On a Wing and a Prayer?
- What to compounds are used to create a smoke screen in Hell Week?
- In Mask of the Wolf, a mixture of what two elements are in the cave?
- What was the airdate of Halloween Knights?
Fan Submitted Questions - Let's See How You Match Up!
- By what name does Mac call himself while playing craps in The Heist?
- How much does Mac bet Dr. Ludlum in The Human Factor?
- The "bad guy" in Twice Stung also plays the "bad guy" in what
first season episode?
- What military competition is Mac defeated in? (hint - also name of
- In Cleo Rocks a letter is left behind, stabbed into a manican. What
does the letter say and what is it's hidden message?
- In Eye of Osiris, what comes out of the trap door after the stone is
- The Phoenix Foundation
- H.I.T (Homicide of International Trust)
- DXS - Department of External Services
- Head of Phoenix Foundation and MacGyver's good friend
- Bruce McGill, Terri Hatcher, Dana Elcar, Michael Des Barres, and Richard Dean Anderson
Level 2 answers
- gernade explodes in his face
- Halloween Knights
- A telephone he picks up is charged with an electric current
- black magic
- a match
- a rabbit
- Fizzics Follies (notice the spelling too)
Level 3 answers
- black knight
- Holly berries
- life jackets
- acetic acid and ammonia
- zinc and copper
- October 30, 1989
Fan Question Answers
- James Bond
- 25 cents
- The Prodigal
- Murder is in the air/Under the temple of/Ra/Death awaits/On the final/Curtain
The first letters of each line combine to spell Murdoc
- A skeleton