So many people to thank, where do I start!?!?
Some of the people I really need to thank!
- Danny Colbert After I bought the car, he taught me what NASCAR was! I really was clueless! Also in charge of SHOWING the car!
- Jim Mattison Pontiac Historic Services... Some documentation, and a lot of information.
- Steve Mayhood... Another NASCAR NUTCASE that taught me a lot!
- Scott and Wendy Sears... Chicago Grand Prix Club... taught me a lot about grand prixs
- Chase Tuominen... 8 years old, and helps take care of the car!
- Mike Napurano... Runs ClubGP.com An incredible information resource for these cars. Click on the link below!
- Todd Applegate Chicagograndprix.net He did the little blinking graphic
- Eddie Roche... DAYTONA Chief Archivist Information resource
- Jim Smith Inspiring me to do more research again
- Dave Carmona... Helped get me setup to get the car signed by Dale jarrett
- Dale Jarrett... For signing the dash!!!
- Don Clary The guy I bought the car from. He was very honest, and a very good guy!
- Greg Bowman... Has a 2001 NAPA 500 Pace Car... Helped me track down the NEEPERS!!! Yeah Buddy!!!
- Travis Wingo... Got me the wheels... AWESOME!!!!!
- John and Sue Hoeffer... taught me a lot about Pace Cars when I first got mine! Thanks!
My Favorite Web sites
Chicago Grand Prix Club
Club Grand Prix
Michigan Grand Prix Club
Jim Smiths Site
Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit again!