Have you ever needed note cards for a research paper and dindn't feel like shelling out the extra cash for cards when you have that computer waiting to be used? Well, if you have and even if you haven't...
Eastman Programming proudly presents Note Taker!
This official release includes the capability to create up to 100 source cards and 3000 note cards! If you ever run out of room, or need to exit the program (we all know it can and does happen), just save the deck for later use. Best of all, this program is totally free! Use it any way you like.
"What's the catch?" you ask. There are only some small criteria.
1) Right now, I only have the source available, so those of you without Visual Basic 6.0 can't run it yet.
2) There is no ability to print the cards after making them... I'll try to add that later.
3) I am working on a filter/search ability but at the time of this release, it is not available.
Now the legal stuff
1) Use this program at your own risk. It worked fine for me in test runs on a couple of computers, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have bugs. It just means I haven't found them yet. I am not responsible for any damage done to your computer as a direct or inderect result of using my programs.
2) If you distribute this program, you CANNOT under any circumstances sell it for any form of money.
2) If you use the source in your program, at least give me some credit for creating the program code.
3) Do not Decompile or reverse engineer the exe files in any way... there is a reason I distributed the source.
4) As always, virus scan any file you download. There are no viruses in this program, however it is posible to download them at some point in the transfer. Once again, I am not responsible for any problems encountered while downloading/using my programs.
5) When downloading any type of source code, I would suggest using Source Search to ensure that the source code does not contain any dangerous code. This is to ensure your safety as well as to remind you that I am not responsible for any damages.
And now... The moment you've been waiting for... The program!