"Like us on Facebook"
IHFSPA WEB PAGE NEWS
- January 18, 2014- There was a mistake made at the meeting. The rule should state, "All tractors must be no longer than 13 feet from the center of the rear axle to the front of the weight bracket".
- January 12, 2014- Results Updated, 2013 Points Updated, Officers Updated
- January 12, 2014-Annual meeting updates: Joe Heard, Secretary has resigned from his position and Karent Nehrkorn was appointed to be the Secretary. Matt Niedbalski, Treasurer has resigned from his position and Andy Schaefer was appointed to be the Treasurer. 11,000 lb Pro Farm class will now be 12,000 lb Pro Farm class. For all classes in the IHFSPA tractors can now be 14 feet from the center of the back axle to the face of the weights on the front of the tractor. IHFSPA is working on two new farm stock classes, 12,500 lb and 14,500 lb 12 mile an hour class. Rules and regulations for the new classes are in the works.
- January 11, 2014-The annual meeting/banquet will be held at Tamaroa Community Center at 6:00 P.M.
- If anybody has any questions or comments or if you would like to have us come pull at your event, call, write, or e-mail any of the above officers. Also, if you have a tractor or thinking of building one to pull, come pull with us.
This site has been pulled down the cyber tracktimes.
Web site created by: Joe Heard
Last updated: January 12, 2014
THE IHFSPA IS A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION