4WD SUPER STOCK
- Maximum weight for truck and driver is 6200 lbs.
- Truck must have stock frame with original suspension in place.
(i.e.-springs, shackles, hangers, and U-bolts) Suspension blocks and
traction bars allowed.
- Truck body may be different than the fram if approved by the board.
Truck frame shall designate make and model of truck. (133" WB max)
- Trick must have OEM production drivetrain. Dana 70 front and Dana 80
rear axles max. (1 ton max)
- Truck and engine must be of manufacture, block and heads must be
cast iron. Heads nust bolt on without modification.
- The engine has a maxium limit of 406 cu. in. In small block compatition ONLY
- Truck must have stock frame with original suspension in place (i.e. springs shackles hangers & u-bolts) Suspension blocks and traction bars are allowed.
- Maximum engine size 482 cu. in.
- Engine must be in engine compartment, all engine components must fit
behind the radiator in stock location and under stock hood.
- Truck must have all body components:fenders, hood, front doors, box
floor. Flatbeds allowed, tilt front ends allowed. No fiberglass bodies,
no tilt bodies.
- Tires must ve D.O.T. legal, no cutting or grooving, no dual wheels
or chains. 10" wide rims max., with 1/2 track offset
- Engine must be naturally aspirated. Any single four barrel carb
allowed with any intake manifold. (gasoline only)
- Open exhaust are allowed and must exit in the back, not up or out.
- Weight may be added to the front of the truck, weight or frame may
not extend more than 60" from the centerline of the fron axle.
- Must have inner fenders or engine side shields.
- Factory made flatbeds allowed.
- Drawbar height is 26" max and must be rigid in all directions.
- Drawbar length is a min. 36% of the wheelbase, but must not exceed
more that 12" from the rear of the truck.
- Front gas tank allowed, but not more than 60 degrees from the center
of the front axle.
- Vehicle must have steel flywheels or flex plates.
- Scattershields required with block saver, all bolts in place.
Automatics must use safety blanket.
- All trucks equipped with harmonic balancer shall be solid steel or
shrouded with 1/4" steel shield 1" wide and 360 degrees around the
balancer, water pump may be used. Shield must have 1/4" x 1" straps that
will keep balancer from working forward.
- Kill switch with a 2" diameter ring required. It must break power to
the ignition and electric fuel pump. The switch must be located approx.
12" above hitch.
- Reverse light required at the rear of the vehicle above the hitch
and in the drivers compartment, both activated by the shift lever.
- Trucks must have safety glass or plexiglass in windshield and rear
- Rear axle bolt covers are required.
- All driveline U-joints are to be enclosed 360 degrees using 1/4"
steel or 5/16" aluminum and must be a mininmum of 6" wide with a maximum
of 2" clearance from the U-joint.
- Three loops per driveshaft, two piece shaft with carrier must have
- 360 degree driveshaft loops must be a min 3/4" wide x 1/4" steel.
Maximum horizontal clearance 2", maximum vertical clearance 8".
- Vehicle with shaft between transmission and transfer case must be
- There will be random pumping of engines based on class draw corresponding with calender day.
- All general rules apply.
Any Questions you can E-mail us at
by Webmaster:Mark A. Owen,
Snail Mail Us At: Illiana Pullers Association P.O.Box 217 Watseka Il. 60970
Last updated 17 August 2001