4WD ALTERED STOCK
- Maximum weight for truck and driver is 6200 lbs.
- Truck must be street legal, licensed, and have proof of insurance.
- Engine must be naturally aspirated with cast iron blocks, heads,
intakes and exhaust manifolds with closed exhaust.
- Any single vacuum secondary carb allowed. Vacuum secondary must be
operable. No double pumpers allowed.
- Truck must have a production front bumper. No push pars, snow plows
or brackets allowed.
- Added weight must be secured in the bed of the truck.
- Rear blocks and clamped springs allowed. No other suspension
- Truck must have factory frames and complete bodies. (No gutting)
- Tires must ve D.O.T. legal, no cut tires, dual wheels or chains.
- Production (OEM) driveline up to 1 ton with a 133" wheelbase max.
- Steel bell housings or scatter blankets are required.
- Kill switch with a 2" diameter ring required. It must break power to
the ignition and electric fuel pump. The switch must be located approx.
12" above hitch.
- Reverse light required at the rear of the vehicle and inside the
- All driveline U-joints are to be enclosed 360 degrees using 1/4"
steel or 5/16" aluminum and must be a mininmum of 6" wide with a maximum
of 2" clearance from the U-joint.
- All driveshafts must also have 3 loops 1/4" thick steel x 3/4" wide
- Hitch height to be a max. of 26" at hook point.
- Drawbar length is a min. 36% of the wheelbase.
- Drawbar must not extend more than 12" past the rear of the truck and
must be rigid in all directions.
- All general rules apply.
Any Questions you can E-mail us at
by Mark A. Owen,
Snail Mail Us At: Illiana Pullers Association P.O.Box 217 Watseka Il. 60970
Last Updated 17 August 2001