- Driver must have a valid drivers license.
- Driver must an approved safety helmet.
- Driver must wear a secured safety belt.
- If the driver is under the influence of drugs/alcohol, he/she will
not be allowed to pull.
- Only track officials & driver are allowed on the track.
- ITPA guidelines followed for track conduct.
- No pit racing - 5mph maximum in pit area.
- Vehicle must have working brake to stop itself.
- Vehicle must have a minimum 2lb fire extinguisher accessible to the
- No nitrous or nitro-fuels allowed.
- No fuel transport tanks allowed.
- If the track officials feel the vehicle in unsafe, it will not be
allowed to pull.
- Disagreements are to be taken up with the board.
- Decisions of the board are FINAL.
Any Questions you can E-mail us at
Mark A. Owen
Snail Mail Us At: Illiana Pullers Association P.O.Box 217 Watseka Il. 60970
Last Updated 9 October 2001
This Page Best Viewed At 1024 X 768 Mode