Ok here's a something you all might injoy. 2-1-99
This may not be funny to anyone else but this house my friends and I call fariy land. there reason we call it that i because it has a bunch of nome's and fairy's and boy's peeing on trees. If you saw it in person you would die laughing, just look closly at the picture.
Sign my guestbook and tell me which is your favorite. Mine is Bugs Bunny. Also tell me what you think of my page.
Which is your favorite character?
1) Tazmanian Devil
3) Marvin the Martian
4) Scooby Doo
5) Daffy Duck
6) Pepe LePew
8) Speedy Gonzales
9) Bugs Bunny
Scroll down when you decide which one is your favorite.
If you Like .......
1) Tazmanian Devil - You are wacky and crazy!!! You are the center of attention at parties. You love food and are always causing chaos. When you are on a date, you're the one that makes the first move. Love comes and goes for you. Can you say "player"?!?
2) Tweety - aaaaw you're soo CUTE!! Everyone loves you 'cause you're so adorable physically and mentally. Face it, people are jealous of you. Love is always there for you. You're the typical "long-relationship" kinda person. You LOVE cuddling but P.D.A. is not your style. If something goes wrong in relationships (family, etc...) you always go to your friends for advice. Tweety lovers are great listeners.
3) Marvin the Martian - You are DEFINITELY in control of your life. People say you're a "Control Freak". You're the kind of person who is ALWAYS paranoid with unimportant issues, but that's ok 'cause there is always someone there to relieve that paranoia. Love is very valuable to you. Relationships have been hardships for you but just remember that you're in control.
4) Scooby Doo - Let's face it, people around you find you quite annoying sometimes. Whether it'd be the whining or nagging, but it's driving your friends crazy. If you have problems in life, just keep them on the "DL". To get on the positive side of things, you are very helpful and you love to solve mysteries and problems. Love is a condition far away from your mind. The best advice for Scooby Doo lovers is to deal with your problems on your OWN.
5) Daffy Duck - You are annoying in this cute way. People love being around you because of your utter goofiness. Making people laugh is your specialty. Daffy lovers think there is a soul mate out there for everyone. Love is something you haven't found deeply yet but your "soul mate" will be there, CLOSER than you think.
6) Pepe Le Pew - You are the sweetest and most lovable person there is. Guys/Girls love being around your "charmed" personality. When there is something you want, you will TRY to get it, no question about it. Pepe lovers don't take NO for an answer. It's hard to please you but it's very easy for you to please others with your endearing inner-self. Love is here for you and always will be. Not only talking about boyfriends/girlfriends, but family or friends. If someone lets you down, there is always someone else that loves you and is there. I'd have to say that Pepe lovers are the luckiest.
7) Sylvester - You are very fun-loving and easy to please. People are always talking behind your back because of their utter jealousy. Laughing is what you do best. Crying comes once in a life time for you. You are very unique in a good way. People wanna be like you and find you as a "cool" person. Love is easy for you to find. Your motto would probably be "smile".
8) Speedy Gonzales - You are ambitious and always heading for your goal. You are a very "fast" thinker and intelligent. It's often genetic in Speedy Gonzales lovers. Love comes once in a life-time, unfortunately, but you always have your family supporting you. For you, FAMILY always comes first.
9) Bugs Bunny - You are definitely the bestest friend a person can ever have. You're wise and always thinking of ideas. Bugs lovers have nothing to worry about in life 'cause you always have solutions for everything. Love is ALWAYS there for you. Fooling around is your specialty. The word relationship is not in your dictionary meaning you are not a steady kind of person. Oh yeah, and you love things that have to do with "SEX".
Sent to me by Aundrea
Ironic, isn't it?
Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance... Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink...
Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions.
Only in America... do people order double cheese burgers, a large fries, and a diet coke...
Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters...
Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and leave useless junk in the garage...
Only in America... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place...
Only in America... do we park in the handicapped space and then walk the length of the mall...
Only in America... do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "Poli" in latin meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking creatures"...
This was sent to me by Aundrea P.
A Christmas Tale
One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip ... but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. > > > This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More stress. Then, when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. > > > So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hid the liquor and there was nothing to drink. > > > In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from. Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. > > > The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?" > > > Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.
This was sent to me from Anne.
Go Back To Main Page