Panic - what is it?
My story - About us
First thing first
Coping self statement
10 principles to cope with fear
Understanding your thoughts
Panic Prone Personalities
The Importance of Practice
Stories from the Jericho Road
There are a variety of things that you can do to feel better including cognitive therapy, psychotherapy, exposure therapy, learning coping skills, finding the right medication etc... But there are some things that can stop doing and/or start doing right now that may be contributing to your anxiety or depression. Some of them are:
* Stop using illegal drugs.
* Stop smoking cigarettes or using other tobacco products.
* Moderate alcohol and caffeine consumption.
* Start an exercise program.
* Control your diet. Don’t let it control you.
* Have a thorough physical examination.
* Check with your physician about any prescription medication or "over-the-counter" medication that you are currently taking.
It is entirely possible that once you have incorporated the above either into or out of your lifestyle, your symptoms may disappear altogether.