- I am a performer of Spirituality in Action
- As a Course Facilitator, Public Speaker, and Author with a special interest in Organizational Behavior, I apply my mission of motivation in every area I get involved in.
- Acceptance, understanding, and consequently: growth, opportunity, distinction, honesty, mutual respect, and progress through mutual motivation, are my drivers.
- My work and insights matter in Educational as well as in Corporate settings, because we are all spiritual beings with a human experience.
- The difference I make is valuable, because there are still too few organizations that understand the need for people to feel "at home" while "at work".
- The reason I stand out is because of my broader perspective, gained through years of successfully living and working in two completely different environments (USA / Suriname). I understand difference. Difference is useful, only if we realize its value for one another.
- My teachings in Business Leadership are enriched by my cultural history and my ability to function well in democratic, as well as non-democratic environments. I value freedom because I have dealt with obtruded boundaries.
- Being the Master of my own Universe, I prevent myself from becoming obsolete by keeping my eyes open, and listening to others.
- As CEO of my life, and manager of my spirituality, I carry the trademark of serenity, combined with a well-balanced approach, capability to understand other's points of view, and an empathetic ear.
- The power of "positivity" is my most important work-tool.
- I am a Free Agent, attracting the right clients (those who also want to start thinking "free") toward my business. My clients are individuals and organizations with a need to increase work-satisfaction.
- My conviction is, that work should be fun, not just a job. ("If you're not having fun, you're not doing the right thing" - Tom Peters. "If you do what you enjoy, you never work" - Lao Tzu")
- I am the Company; my employers are my Clients. My Clients may count on service and dedication to my best capabilities.
- Enhancing the quality of my life along with the lives of others is my biggest project. What's yours?