Writings Pictures Anime Gaming About Links Blog Guests
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Dunno, about $50. Whatever I didn't spend at the Ren Fest.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Astrologically, Mercury; Astronomically, Mars.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
It's a number I don't recognize off the top of my head. I think it's either a wrong number or my friend K-D.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Espionage" which is one of the rings that came with it. Sort of a typical 60s style spy tune, in a high pitched beepy sort of way.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A plain white button-down, which I have managed to spill Hunan sauce on during lunch.
8. Do you label yourself?
Given that I call my blog "Moments in the Life of a Hippie Gamer Grrl" I suppose I label myself a Hippie Gamer Grrl. Quaker, geek, and silly monkey also come to mind.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Jennifer is one of the smartest and funniest people I've never met.
12. What does your watch look like?
I've not been in the habit of wearing one lately, but Ceri_Blue and WMTG gave me a rather nifty one with interchangeable watch bands, so it looks like WHATEVER I WANT!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Briefly waking up due to a whacked out pseudoephedrine-induced dream and then falling back asleep.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
The only text message I ever received was sent to me by accident. It reads: "U havent called for a moment, why? I thought u are my friend i wish u & i would fix this i pray night & day 4 us luv u i hope u still luv me. kenny."
I pray every so often that kenny got his girlfriend's correct phone number.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Somewhere around 28th and Remington, I think? I never go there.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Sadly, it's probably something like "Dude" or "Monkey."
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My sister, I think.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Do you really want to know that? Um... in all seriousness, probably Winter, M&C's cat. Or my teddy bear Dusty, if that counts.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
12 hour pseudoephedrine. Maybe it's not a "drug" you "do," but considering the rigamarole you have to go through to get it these days, they sure make you feel like a criminal for having a sinus infection. And woo! The dreams...
20. How many rolls of toilet paper do you currently have in the house?
I just bought a pack so I think like 12 or so.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
25 was a good year. Though most of them 21 and up were good.
22. Your worst enemy?
My own pride.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of Maggie Mui from ROD the TV, lit by nearby flames, holding up a piece of paper with which she has just blocked a bullet. The paper has been photoshopped to read, "W.W.M.D.?"
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "See ya."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Flying. I'll find a way to pay off the grad student loans eventually. Especially if I could fly, 'cause man, there's gotta be a way to milk that.
26. Do you like someone?
Do you mean, like, or like-like? *giggles like a schoolgirl* In the former, yes, many people. In the latter, no, no one that is actually real, anyway.
27. The last song you listened to?
"State of Grace" by the Nields
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What's your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
The middle of freaking nowhere, northeastern Maryland.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes. Of a lot of people. I recently said I was jealous of my friend E for getting to road trip to Maine, for example.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Possibly, but not that I'm specifically aware of.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my apartment in Pittsburgh.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Hit it several times, and then consider getting a second thing to push out the first.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I remember being a kind person, but I've lost some of that as I've grown older. I'm trying to get it back. I find it very difficult to find the lines between "kind yet assertive," "pushover," and "bitch." I seem to have crossed from pushover to bitch and am seeking out the middle ground.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
It's hard to say, but probably somewhere where I could show it off easily if I wanted to, but cover it at other times. The traditional bicep area seems about right.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
It would depend a lot on the person and the situation, plus job prospects etc. and where the proposed move location would be. I really love where I live and the place I work for, so leaving the area would be very difficult for me.
39. Are you touchy feely?
I alternate between very much so and very much NOT so. I am like a cat--I am very cuddly but on my own terms.
40. What's your life motto?
Illigitimi non Carborundum ("Don't Let the Bastards Get You Down.")
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Wallet, keys, cell phone. Wow, that was boring. Beyond the essentials? I don't always have them, but I like to have a pen, paper, and a book to read on me whenever possible.
42. What's your favorite town/city?
To live? Baltimore, MD. To visit? Probably London.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My lunch, Hunan chicken and fried rice.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
About a week ago, but this is a very rare occasion, I must say.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
If you mean, "pay the mechanic to do it for me at way more than it's probably worth?" yes.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He died in a car crash about two years after he moved away from the area.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
On my dad's side, back to the Mayflower and even a little bit before, to East Anglia. On my mom's side I only know back to my great grandmother or so.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Really super fancy.... um, probably as a bridesmaid in John and Debbie's wedding. Unless you mean "fancy dress" in the British term, meaning costume, which would be yesterday when I dressed up for the Ren Fest in what I call my "Moll Cutpurse" outfit.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
The back of my head aches a little. It usually does, particularly when I have a cold, which I do.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes. Though, not to be flippant about it, but who hasn't?