To gain full time summer employment or internship utilizing my skills and education.
I am willing to relocate to Kansas City, MO and in Texas.
Available May 15--August 17, 2000; after December 2000 graduation.
1993 - present University of Texas-Pan American
Biology Major/English Minor
* Part-time student towards BS; Honors Studies Program
1994 Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA
Howard Hughes Undergraduate Biomedical Research Program Participant
* "Detection of Vibrio spp. on Exoskeleton Surface of Marine Zooplankton (Copepod) Using Florescent Antibodies"
1990 - 1991 Community College of Philadelphia
* Attended some night school while on Active Duty in U.S. Navy
1989 - 1990 Naval School of Health Sciences
San Diego, CA
Hospital Corpsman School
* Graduated, 470-hour curriculum in hospital, field medical training
1985 - 1989 Mission High School
* Graduated, University Interscholastic League Scholar Award
Continue to Next Page of Resume
View Other Sections of Resume
LANGUAGES & SKILLS
AWARDS & MEMBERSHIPS