About Me/The Site
LAST UPDATED JULY 22
Find out about helping (scoff) out, about the site, or about Mononoke
This site was created sometime in May, Nineteen nine de nine. You are always welcome to contribute in any way. Wether it be adding fan fiction, adventures, links, awards, money, or pepper spray, don't hesitate to help.
Here is the schedule I'll be following until, well, I make up a new one. Besides adding new sections and everything, I'll also be adding a specific thing designed for that day. For saturdays and sundays, nothing in particular is planned for now.
- The GENERIC MEETING
will be documented.
- The WEEKLY CAPACITY STATUS
will be updated.
- The SIDE FRAME will be altered.
- I'll change the GUARDIANS.
Yeah ok whatever. Here's a bit about Mononoke.
Hello. I live on "Earth". I use both my legs and arms to do stuff that I believe is worthy of my time. If anything, I don't like to be vague. Ha ha.
- People mispronouncing things.
- Wet socks.
- Macho men.
- Prune juice.
- People in general
- People breathing down my neck; people watching me work and telling me what to do even though I'm on the verge or realizing that or that they don't know what the hell they're talking about and they're stating their opinion just because they want me to kick their ass.
For corporations and people I dislike, check the list of HATE RANTS in the "LITERATURE/CONTROVERSY" section.
- The sound of wood splitting.
- Styrofoam. They look and taste good.
- Your opinion. As long as they match mine.
- Soylent Green. (It's made from the worst stuff on Earth)
- Walking barefoot.
- Seeing people get hurt (especially when they deserve it)
Well lookee here, thanks to my insiders at the tabloids, I have obtained some pics of Mononoke. Yaharhar! Yahaahha! Muehahahaahhahaha! Waha- oh, well that's enough.
Here's a pic of him
Here's him making fun of a pointy haired girl.
Here's his mother.