ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL FIND INFORMATION ON THE 5 ELEMENTS, COLORS, AND CASTING A CIRCLE!
The Five Elements:
- Earth: love, healing, money, acquistion, employment, health, dieting, goals, ambition, career, persuasion.
- Air: communication, travel, writing, justice, unions, balance, art, science, freedom, friendship, understanding, addictions.
- Fire: authority, rebirth, leadership, courage, fertility, spine, heart, sports, truth.
- Water: home, honoring lunar god/goddesses, power, growth, sex, music, art, dreams, prophecy, telepathy.
- Akasha: central element, combines others into 1 divine element.
- Red: love, passion, attraction. (1st chakra)
- Pink: love, friendship. (4th chakra)
- Orange: energy, attraction. (2nd chakra)
- Yellow: confidence, persuasion, charm. (3rd chakra)
- Green: money, success, luck, health, growth. (4th chakra)
- Blue: loyalty, peace, wisdom, astral projection, prophecy. (5th chakra)
- Violet: healing, power, independence, psychic power, success, protection.
- Black: protection, counteraction, banishing evil. (1st chakra)
- White: purity, peace, truth, divination, meditation. (7th chakra)
- Gray: neutralizing negativity.
- Gold: honoring the sun Gods
- Silver: gaining the aid of the Goddess, removing negative forces.
- Purple: spirituality, wisdom, psychic awareness. (6th/7th chakra)
- Sea Green: emotional healing and protection, calming. (4th chakra)
- Rose: self love, enhancing relationships. (4th chakra)
- Lavender: intuition, dignity, spiritual shield. (6th chakra)
- Peach: gentle strength, joy. (2nd chakra)
- Turquoise/Teal: awareness, meditation, moon, creativity. (5th chakra)
Casting a Circle:
- Determine the circles boundaries. Mark out the circle w/flour or barley.
- Consecrate the ground w/fire, incense, or salt water.
- Draw the circle - in the air w/wand or incense or on the ground w/athame...from east counter clockwise.
- Purify those who enter the circle with salt water.
- Close the circle after all are admitted.
- Seal the east corner with a kiss.
- Invoke the corners drawing the pentagram in the air.
- Invite the Goddess.
- Raise power by chanting/singing/drumming.
- Perform ritual work appropriate to the event.
- Bless tools, food, witches.
- Pass the chalice around thanking the Goddess and asking for blessings.
- Feast and dance.
- Thank the Goddesses for their presence and close the circle.