The purpose of this course is to study the primary functions of management, including planning, organizing, leading, staffing and controlling.
1. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of each management function.
2. Students will exhibit the ability to apply key management concepts to practical problems.
3. Students will demonstrate competency in written communication skills.
4. Students will demonstrate competency in oral communication skills.
· Class Lectures
· Small Group Discussions
· Case Study
· Three Exams
· Case Project with Problem Solving Exercise, Written Report and Oral Presentation
· Comprehensive Final