KAPS PLANNING & ASSESSMENT PROCESS
Linking Program Learning Outcomes to Course Content
· Develop/revise measurable program learning outcomes.
· Identify contributing courses and include content and experiences that introduce, reinforce or enable students to master the knowledge, skill or value of each learning outcome.
· Utilize learning outcomes to develop formal annual assessment plans.
· Select ongoing assignments for assessment activities.
· Use assessment findings to enhance course materials, assignments, evaluation procedures, etc.