BSA TROOP 440 Overnight Pass
Camping Location: ___________________ Date (s): ______________
Scout house Departure: ________________ Return: _____________
Parents should not leave before the Troop leaves!!!!
· Class "A" uniform
· Appropriate clothing (Class "B" t-shirts only) and gear for 2 days
· tent, sleeping bag, poncho, bug repellent, flashlight, mess kit, etc.
· Pack in backpack unless otherwise instructed at planning meeting
· Friday: Dinner before arriving at scout house
· Saturday __________________________
· Sunday _____________________________
These are minimum requirements and scouts should be fully aware of conditions and be prepared.
Note: If there are any type of behavior problems, you will be called to come pick up!!!
Keep for your records_______________________________________________________________________
Return with scout by due date with any necessary fees. Amount Paid $_________
Scout Parent/Guardian signature
The health history that I have provided the Troop is correct as far as I know, and the person herein described has permission to engage in all prescribed activities, except as noted by me. In the event of illness or accident in the course of such activity, I request that measures be instituted without delay as the judgment of the medical personnel dictates.
Date ______________________________ Phone number (s)
Parents should not leave before Troop leaves!! (Cell)____________________
Back to Home Page (Other)____________________